Thread
Printable Version

Bob's Burgers General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x02 Full Bars

Louise tricking the boys in to skinny dippy so they could steal their clothes was great but almost getting caught was priceless

3x03 Bob Fires the Kids

Bob firing the kids because he's worried about depriving his children of their summer vacation was nice but the kids becoming so bored with their freedom they find work elsewhere was interesting as it turn out to be a drug farm

3x04 Mutiny on the Windbreaker

Bob should of known there was a catch when he was invited to be a private chef on a docked cruise ship

3x05 An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal

Mr. Fischoeder hiring the Belchers to help him win over an old flame was bizarre but Bob was lucky it was only the turkey that got shot

3x06 The Deepening

Who would of thought that after Tina, Gene & Louise accidentally break the shark that it would cause so much trouble

3x07 Tina-Rannosaurus Wrecks

Tina accidentally wrecking the car after hitting the only car in the car park was amusing but Bob taking the blame for the insurance company was interesting as Tina was felling guilty but the insurance adjuster was a surprise

3x08 The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene

Gene getting suckered into dating Courtney was a little crazy but trying to musters up the courage to end things was amusing as when he meet her father who writes jingles and could possibly launch his music career

3x09 God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins

Chet claiming he was once a mannequin was bizarre but his living window displays were impressive

3x10 Mother Daughter Laser Razor

Tina asks Bob to indulge in his feminine side was interesting but getting waxed instead of teaching her to shave her legs was amusing as he was a screamer

3x11 Nude Beach

The kids making money from the nude beach was ingenious and who would of thought the health inspector would bring the naturist to the restaurant

3x12 Broadcast Wagstaff School News

With Tina getting the blame for being the “Mad Pooper” it had to be her to find out who it was for real

3x13 My Fuzzy Valentine

I liked the way the kids convinced Bob to let them skip school in order to help him find a Valentine’s gift as they were no help

3x14 Lindapendent Woman

Linda quitting the restaurant to work at a grocery store because she thinks Bob doesn’t appreciate her was interesting as when she is left in-charge it all falls apart but Tina trying to find who the plaster fits was amusing

3x15 O.T. The Outside Toilet

Gene finding the expensive talking toilet was crazy and trying to hide it from the toilet hunter turned out to be a good thing as he stole it in the first place

3x16 Topsy

Linda's spice rack was amusing and Louise trying to recreate the famous Thomas Edison experiment was risky as she could of electrocuted Tina

Love this show

I just got caught up on Bob's Burgers
For a while I had gotten behind on many of my favs and this one was fairly new so I had it on the back burner until I got through all the episodes of other shows.
I LOVE this show!
Thanks for all the hard work, Everyone!

I think Louise is my favorite character but I like them all~S

Cheers!
Yay for Bob's Burgers!
Things Change

3x17 Two For Tina

The two boys getting into a dance-off for Tina's heart was amusing but what a shame she lost both of them

3x18 It Snakes a Village

That was a revealing family road-trips down to Florida to visit Linda's parents as they live in a swingers community and Tina, Gene and Louise going on a hunt for a mysterious python for $100 could of been dangerous

3x19 Family Fracas

The Belchers competing on the TV game show was interesting especially with their so called lucky streak but you just knew it would come to a suspicious end when the host wanted them off

3x20 The Kids Run the Restaurant

Linda Taking Bob to the hospital after he cuts his finger and faints at the sight of his own blood was interesting and having a long cue at the hospital was more realistic but leaving the kids at home alone was a bad idea

Thread