40 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Borgias Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 The Choice

The bolt of lightening destroying the church did seem like divine intervention and the ladies offering to clean up the house of ill repute in return for information was sneaky

2x06 Day of Ashes

Lucrezia turning down one guy and then his dog was amusing and looks like she has her eye on the brother of the next political marriage

2x07 The Siege at Forli

I found it amusing that Rodrigo thought the cigar was a turd and what a bizarre thing to do before the battle to show her lady bits saying she has the parts to have ten more sons

2x08 Truth and Lies

I'm not surprised Lucrezia took a lover, the younger brother of her intended after she was told because she's a Borgia she can have both

2x09 World of Wonders

Cesare face when he agreed to walk through fire after he challenge him was amusing and I would of liked to see him follow him but Juan's erratic behaviour endangering his sister's child and then raping the dancer was bound to have repercussions

2x10 The Confession

Lucrezia examining the new suitor before he realised who she really is was amusing especially when he said he would rather be with her think she was Lucrezia's maid and I had a felling that Cesare torture to Savonarola would come to no avail but forging his signature was predictable and what a way to end the season with the Pope being poisoned

The Borgias Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres April 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 The Face of Death

What a crude way to get the charcoal down his throat and quick but risky thinking by Lucrezia considering she had only heard of it and the attack on the family so soon after was crazy

3x02 The Purge

Lucrezia feelings for Cesare do seem to becoming something more than sisterly and on the verge of incest and all because he future husband wants to be pure when he marries her

3x03 Siblings

The King describing his wife as a two sack wife was amusing but I didn't think she didn't look that bad and I hope Lucrezia doesn't get pregnant from sleeping with her brother

Reply 15#15 bala's post

What happened to the stable boys child

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I just goggled Lucrezia and it was rumoured her bother may have been the father but I don't know if that's the one she's had or one in the future

3x04 The Banquet of Chestnuts

Lucrezia and Alfonso's not consummating their marriage was bound to cause trouble but wanting proof that it has been consummated was bizarre and who would of thought the Cardinal's would indulge in an orgy

3x05 The Wolf and the Lamb

Bianca did seem to be dangerously insane with her first saying she was pregnant but I was surprised she killed herself

3x06 Relics

I'm not surprised Alexander was furious when Cesare returns to Italy with a French army as he had no idea

3x07 Lucrezia's Gambit

Lucrezia attempting to blackmail Prince Raphael and Prince Frederigo after the poisoning is bound to have repercussions and Cesare burning Constanzo's palace in order to contain the plague seemed over the top

3x08 Tears of Blood

The tears of blood looked so fake but a clever way to get them to believe and they were lucky to survive the wrath of God and Lucrezia should of realised something was wrong but being under constant watch from the royal guard will make life awkward

3x09 The Gunpowder Plot

Lucrezia being imprisoned didn't last long but putting them all to sleep was impressive and the others taking their jewellery was amusing and I'm surprised it's taken Alfonso to suspect Lucrezia and her brother but who was behind buying all the sulphur was interesting

3x10 The Prince

The way they laughed when he hit the white flag was amusing as they had no idea the castle was about to fall down and you can understand why Catherina didn't want to be take alive but as this was cancelled last week this was a disappointing end with Cesare killing Lucrezia husband and vows she will now be his for good

40 12
Thread