30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Borgias Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It's funny how women are becoming better rounded characters this season

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah so much having that much faith in god but what a prove he's human

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We knew it was coming

The Face of Death

That was some quick think by Lucrezia using charcoal to neutralise the poison but the attempt to wipe out his whole family was very risky move but so glad guard prevented it .

"The Purge

Lucrezia  continue to amuse me what she did to her brother was disturbing - This was certainly cross the brother-sister line by far. . Finding out who tried to poison him was certainly a challenge but naming the other popes were a surprise.

Siblings

Well now it certainly incest but what a way to get her attention with her wedding seating chart

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I hadn't thought about her getting pregnant but i think she knows how get rid of it if she doesn't want it. She seems that type of women.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes she had that because she was in love with the stable boy but i doubt she would have another child unless she convinced her new husband the baby is his.

The baby is alive last time i checked

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it was very effective honey trap but the pope also getting a honey trap from his enemy was ironic . Lucrezia  asking her brother to bear witness was great payback

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i have say it was nice to see  Lucrezia get a taste of her own medicine with plotting

30 12
Thread