30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Borgias Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well this really was long pilot 95 minutes but it really make Roman catholic church look a little less honourable i mean Rodrigo Borgia  really did everything he could to become the Pope and it look like his family is just as bad as him. I probably going to give this show a miss.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I still think his daughter is one to watch she is sweet and innocent but she turn evil with that women guidance she could end up killing them all if that how series ends

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Grassing up her father was amusing

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes those dead bodies were awful but why have a king who deaf surely his son could taken over when cardinal came but that assignation in pool went horrible wrong which was nice to see he was lucky spot the guy.

I felt bad for the sultan prince who visited he was such a nice guy 40,000 for his death was rather sad but i did find it amusing when he confessed he want to convert to Christianity  .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

This was crazy not invite her mother but i am glad she came anywhere against his wishes what these show first game of throne where newly married couple get a rough night and now this it does look like thing worse 200 years ago for most new brides.

The Borgias in Love

Lucrezia marriage seem to be horrible but i have say she one hell of resourceful women seduce Paolo, a handsome stable boy into making her husband have a riding accident was brilliant. How many times does she have to have a bath in one episode?.

I was impressed the son did kill that guy who insulted his mother himself rather getting his slave to do it

Emmanuelle Chriqui on The Borgias

That's one lucky boy

The French King

That wedding was a joke she thought it was older son but that it was young boy and he has no idea who his wife is really she knows how control him but how cold must you be to do brother before wedding night and than going do him straight after. .  i honestly don't which gender is worse, men or women but women are more devious than men.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I wonder what he will do if he finds out since he has no power over his older brother

Death on a Pale Horse

I have to say putting water on the floor was rather amusing   but French Army are rather impressive . So does that mean stable hand boy is the father

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I am sure she figure out a way

The Art of War

Well those ladies really managed to convince the French king to play by their rules . She really stroked his ego and helped her family avoid a lot of blood shed but the cardinal thinking he going be Jesus Christ  is ridiculous

Nessuno (Nobody)

Well talking about getting a divorce where you have to prove the man was impotent in front all those people and have him demonstrate it was awful, if only he was smart check whether she was pregnant but he didn't know and her having the baby was fast ? Didn't she just get pregnant 2 episode ago?.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

He wasn't a nice man but no man deserve that ?

The original crime family returns April 8th at 10PM

The Borgia Bull

Well this what i liked as soon as the episode start there is a poisoning and a lot backstabbing going on but how he figured out she was a women dressed as a man was good but having his mistress take advantage of her was rather disturbing. Is it wrong nothing shock me any more on this show

Paolo

Well it was nice of them bring back this character but it was predictable what would happen to him

The Beautiful Deception

Wow talk about payback she is one of my favourite character you don't mess with her and she really take eye for a eye seriously. What a bluff with the cannons   look on the popes face was priceless

Stray Dogs

Leaving his daughter in charge of being Pope was rather amusing but she really put her power to good use

The Choice

Well the women finding where the Pope's did their business offering to pay them for information was amusing. These women are a lot more sneaky than i give them credit for but having the church fall down on him while he was doing his service suggest some divine intervention

30 12
Thread