30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Firefox 7 Has been Relased

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Does realplayer work with any past version 3

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I have just installed 9.0.1 and realplayer still don't work but as it's no longer being updated i thought i would give it a try but with Google toolbar being disabled i might have to go back as that's where all my bookmarks are

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

I might go back to version 3 and then move my bookmarks

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

I reinstalled 3.6.25 and got the toolbar back but now i can't access my bookmarks even after resetting the password

Firefox 11

After such a long time sticking with 3.6 I have just installed 11 and as before real-player don't work but as that is going next month it's not going to be a problem, I might un-install real-player as it was only VIP I used it for [ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2012 11:08 ]

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

A couple of things I have noticed is no spell check until you installed a add on and the other thing is it doesn't remember multiple pages when closed which was useful if you had to restart your computer [ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2012 11:22 ]

While my computer was out of action I was using an old XP model but the strangest thing was when I installed the latest version on the old machine it looked like the old version 3 when it was actually 19.0.2

Reply 62#62 bala's post

On my own machine I have the orange drop down box but with the same version on XP it had the options across the top

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Mind you no word of a lie it took 10 minutes to load from clicking the icon in the task bar and another 20 minutes before crashing with unresponsive script

Reply 66#66 bala's post

It was the same with explorer, there was something slowing it down but I had no idea what as I deleted anything that wasn't used

30 12
Thread