Thread
Printable Version

Firefox 7 Has been Relased

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I watched a episode of Boston Med yesterday using firefox 3 6 1 5 with no problem but as you know i use Chrome most of the time

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Well that was the first time in a long time since i used firefox to stream and i only tried it after 4 didn't work for me

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

They really need think about dumping real player and change flash video player -practically all video streaming site have this as standard.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

But why have two sites showing in the same format like TVfull but the should think about all the hand held devises because that would be a game changer in my opinion

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I am talking replace VIPTV site as flash site so they won't need to have 2 sites. Standardise it into VIPTV site. [ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2011 18:51 ]

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I've got back to firefox 4.0.1 so i can get used to it before the flash upgrade

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I am going upgrade as well when movie site upgraded to flash

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Firefox 4.0.1 works with RP just fine with me, running XP professional 64. Though I usually use Chrome
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

I'm on vista and it doesn't work for me but like you i use Chrome for VIP

Reply 28#28 bala's post

At the moment i hate version 4, i can't get used to the layout and some things don't work like McAfee site adviser and google toolbar search because every time you type and when what you are looking for comes into the drop down menu when you click on it nothing happened so I'm using chrome more often

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well it does take time get used to it right now i am still using old one

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I've been using firefox for almost 4 year and it has always been my favourite but no matter how much i try version 4 I'm struggling, i have got that used to my site adviser when looking for videos when it turns red i run and find another source

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yeah i gotten used firefox since i had use viptv site that was 3 years ago. i found it odd that tv-video was flash site and viptv site was real player firefox browser need to use it.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Ive give up and gone back to the latest version 3

Finally got chrome to work on new version it keep saying it's been blocked but do you still want run if you click yes it work.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I didn't realise that was a general problem i had the same thing and without reading i clicked to block which made Chrome useless but i fixed it in the settings

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well old version didn't allow you unblock that why i couldn't get it work with new version it allows you run even if it's been blocked-it gives you that as option.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thought it was an update on my security that was causing the problem

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well since so many people recommending goggle chrome browser the one thing that stop me using it as my main browser was this problem . Now i have option try it out.

Thread