68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Firefox 7 Has been Relased

Firefox 7 Has been Relased

Well who want try it out to see if works ? http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/ [ Last edited by bala at 10-8-2011 19:26 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I just downloaded it and it's the same as Firefox 4.0 Beta 5 which i had September last year

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

They have finished beta testing

For me i had problem with the 3.6 version since it didn't load vip episodes properly . I am thinking they havn't fixed that problem with version 4.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I updated just now and it seems to be working fine at the moment.

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

What system do you have Windows 7 or XP ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Windows 7

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

My computer is ancient i need to get brand new one but unless this site stop using real player decided change flash player site this will be a problem.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It wont play the videos on VIP it keeps crashing and I'm using vista but i don't like the new layout

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Thank you that's what i wanted to know.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Ive gone back to 3 6 1 5

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I am still using 3.5.16 as it most stable for my PC.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The one thing i have noticed with the change i have lost all the remembered typed searches so now i have to type the whole word again and not just a few letters

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Once VIPTV site decides to change to Flash site since real player has caused so many problems recently for members. i might upgrade afterwards. version 4 has a lot benefits but as you pointed out redesign is suited for touch screen PC rather normal PC.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I should of tried tvfull before i changed back

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I thought you tend use google chrome for VIPTV site? Stats counter

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I have still got the certificate from the launch of 3

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Same here i can't believe that 2008 where does the time fly? [ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2011 07:24 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Internet explorer has launched version 9 The system requirements for IE9 are Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2008 SP2 with the Platform Update. [7] Windows XP is not supported. [ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2011 07:30 ]

There is a new update firefox 3.5.18 which was released unfortunately it has same bug problem as 3.5.17 which is that every time you try close an episode the browser will crash .

68 1234
Thread