Thread
Printable Version

Bed Of Roses (ABC Australia) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

According to tvrage this has been canceled this year so only 14 episodes to watch

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

The weekends are usually reserved movies but i will get around watch this soon .

2x07 Two Bulls in the Paddock

Holly trying to give her mother dating advice was funny but Tim and Nick's rivalry for Louisa's comes to a head when he sees him broken down at the side of the road but dumping him in the bush was a little ex-stream and Louisa running the story about the Golden Speckled Leaping Legless Lizard was unfortunate when Holly confesses to her about her lizard hoax

2x08 Raucous Angel

Chimaera attempting to gag Louisa by intimidating Holly backfire thanks to Nick and he soon shows that he is more than a match for a couple of two-bit thugs but that was sad when Minna finds Sandy has passed away during the night and who would of thought a funeral would be so amusing when they find the Golden Speckled Leaping Legless Lizard

3x01 5835 Plus One

Holly failing to get into her university course was sad after all her effort and the surprise waiting for her from her mother and what happened to Gavin's new desk was funny but the birth of Harry in the back of Louisa's car made the front page and this episode title make sense

3x02 Mind The Gap

It didn't take long for Louisa to loose her engagement ring but loosing it a second time was amusing and Louisa discovers that Minna is not the only one to be double-billed by Smithwick Funerals but when Louisa discovers Lionel has a gambling problem pressure mounts on the Echo staff to do something about it

3x03 Womb To Tomb

Minna and Father Samuel' banter is amusing and Louisa enlists Holly's help to look after Tamara's young children but when Luke goes missing it shakes Holly up until her mother tells her what happened when she was three which was amusing

3x04 Laid Bare

Holly and Sean skinny dipping was amusing but what a tragedy when he returns to find his father Lionel who had suffers a fatal heart attack and Minna was lucky when she confronted a burglar in her home who turned out to be the barman who was sacked my Marg

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-13-2011 23:12  
Holly's first day of school was a bit of a disaster after she inadvertently incurring the wrath of her new school mates but taking her dad's ashes into her backpack to school for comfort is sad and Lo ...
Yes Holly calling those kids hicks didn't go down well but i have say she seems more stable than her mother and i wonder how long she can keep up with those jobs. Trust her mother to stop demolishing

3x05 Cat Fight

Louisa's trap for the cat in her home was impressive but locking it in the bathroom was crazy and trying to build a safe cat run was amusing but you had to laugh at the misunderstanding about the boat named Vicky

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-14-2011 00:18  
The builder Marty who is renovating Louisa's shack is a real character and with her giving her son some money the guys have stopped building not that you could tell they had even started
Well what do you when son in money trouble but i am glad she grew up and told her son off instead letting him slide. Look like football thing favourite sport .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes Marty deserved to get sacked but i suppose it easy take advantage over of a single mother. The ashes were rather amusing it's good thing it was windy ashes would flown to their face.

3x06 Fryberg's Folly

Frida returning early  to Rainbow's End was a surprise for Minna because there has been a long and bitter estrangement between the sisters over the book and their past but Holly getting drunk was amusing and the sisters fooling the police was funny

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say that your summary of event is good but you really didn't offer an opinion on the situation in the episode .

It's a shame she didn't think about keep material inside in case it rained. I have to say her rainbow friend really did a great job but i can't believe they managed do all of that in 1 day, it look a bit ridiculous it must taken couples days to fix up and paint it.

Louisa driving to Melbourne and visits Anna who was responsible for Jack's affair however i felt she really didn't add anything she looked at bit confused and couldn't get a read on her but Holly finding out was sad i suppose she would eventually found out but it must be hard since she really loved her dad.

I noticed most episode in this show are over 50 minutes .

3x07 Insurgent Activity

When the Army come to Rainbow's End to perform a training exercise but breaking into Minna and Frida's home by mistake on their training exercise was amusing and I'm not surprised that Louisa was shocked to learn Nick was once a tent-boxer who almost killed someone, that was awkward for Holly when she finds him in the arms of a female Army cadet

3x08 Every Time We Say Goodbye

Jed's arriving in Rainbow's End to reconnect with Nick has caused some problems for Louisa and Nick and Minna and Frida are getting along famously which was nice until it was time for her to leave

3x09 Dirt Rich

Louisa's face while Deb was delivering the calf was amusing but Trev wanting a divorce and his share of the farm was sad for Deb but the local lawyer Dan offering to buy some of the land so she can keep the farm was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-3-2011 11:42  
The Sorry Ceremony, where Meilin Chee's bones are exhumed and the legend of Mary Kelly is laid to rest was nice and Louisa and Tibor i could see happening but trying to leave after she sleeps with him ...
Yeah and to think it right under her nose the whole time .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-3-2011 14:27  
Louisa and Nick's dinner date was not the romantic evening Louisa was hoping for and Nick has a knack for saying just the wrong thing and the Big Nugget that has been built by Marty and Rooster was al ...
Well louisa and nick would never worked she keeps saying the wrong thing but the golden nuggets did look awful but i still can't believe she wasted money on that. She seemed to have spends most of money she had, i wonder what she's going to do i mean it's not like she's rich any more?.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yeah this nice episode but i am glad new guy that running the paper decided listen Louisa idea and holly getting wrong crowd was interesting but finding out they were exactly who she thought they were was sad.

Thread