Thread
Printable Version

This Is Not My Life (tv-one) General Discussion (Spoilers)

This Is Not My Life (tv-one) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Aired: July 29 - October 14, 2010 (TV One)

In the peaceful, leafy New Zealand suburb of Waimoana, a man wakes up in a lovely home, to his lovely wife and children. But he can't remember anything — not who he is, not having a wife and kids, not even his own name. The people around him call him Alec Ross, but he only has their word for it. Setting out to discover what's going on, he stumbles on the truth — this is not his life and he may not get out alive. From the creators of Go Girls and Outrageous Fortune.

tv-one
Australian Television

Episode 1

Alec trying to escape using the futuristic car was amusing and every time he goes back to the hospital he cant remember what he has done but has to go along with his new family

Episode 2

After watching his son play football he sees Kyle arguing with his mother he realises he is not the only one who doesn't belong there and trust his wife to delete the video evidence of his phone so he now is keeping a diary but Doctor Collins is on his case and now they have replaced Kyle he is back to square one

Episode 3

After Alec went to relationship counselling with his wife i was starting to feel sorry for her but after finding Jessica who was sacked from his work place who now agrees that some of his story resonates

Episode 4

Gordy trying to drop Alec in it with Stephen back fired when he pretended he was having an affair with Jessica when he was acutely hacking his computer but what Jessica had to do so Alec could get a copy of Gordy's tracking system was not what i expected

Episode 5

Alec's is now thinking the TV is responsible for the mind control when his daughter Becky is sick and she is having nightmares where she mentions a bad man and all because she is too sick to watch TV but when she mentions a bad man Harry who calls her Hannah it reminded him of his nightmare. Jessica reveals her theories about Waimoana to a friend at the club backfired after he told someone else and was called into the medical center and what does the bug in the mattress do

Episode 6

It looks like Dr Collin's queries into Kyle's whereabouts has prompted a visit from the head of security Richard and i started to think Dr Collin was coming around until she ordered Jessica's replacement but finding Kyle's body when rescuing Jessica was sad

Episode 7

I think Gordy getting a job promotion working for Security under Richard is going to be troublesome but he did find out that security are watching through every computer and TV screen and breaking into that facility revealed something interesting

Episode 8

Gordy has covered his tracks when he attacked Alec but Callie going to see Jessica was interesting but finding her son in bed with a girl was amusing and what a difference everyone is after a goodnight sleep, it seems the thing in the mattress reprograms their brain while they sleep

Episode 9

I'm not surprised that after Alec is offered the chance to leave but told that he can't take Jessica he was annoyed but finding the message in the teddy's eye was interesting

Episode 10

Alec calling Dr Collin's the ice queen was amusing but Jessica as given up and settling for what she's got including Gordy and Richard is closing in on Alec after one of his staff was run down, with Harry suddenly dying and two committing suicide to keep the secret this is getting very addictive

Episode 11

What a good start to the episode with Jessica finding out she's pregnant but who's the father, Alec or Gordy but Dr Collins telling Alec about the baby was wrong but for the right reason and running away with Jessica backfired when realised they scan the trucks

Episode 12

The old Alec Ross coming to help rescue John Sheridan or better known the new Alec was interesting and Callie has no memory of him, Gordy is getting deeply suspicious of Jessica's movements and has informed Richard about Alec not having a tracker chip and reprogramming the memory download should make a great season finale

Episode 13

Alec has set his plan in motion to replace himself with old Alec and put things back the way they were before Harry changed everything and Gordy is making it hard for them but with the help of Dr Collins they got talk and make new plans unfortunately Gordy intercepts Jessica as she tries to sneak out and put her in bed when the memory wipe happened but Richard when he seen the new Alec was priceless and the icing on the cake was escaping using Richard ID while he is strapped down in the clinic

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Overall a great show similar to Eureka and hoping for a second season where he rescues Jessica

Thread