43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A&E’s newest drama series finally hits the air tomorrow night. Breakout Kings, the new series from the creators of Prison Break, has been in the works for the basic cable network since the Fox network passed on the series last summer. The new show is the story of US Marshals that recur it convicts to help track down fugitives from justice.Fans of Prison Break are both excited and curious, if perhaps a little skeptical,  about the show.  While stars of the show are maintaining a strong sense of optimism. Domenick Lombardozzi who plays Marshal Ray Zancanelli thinks the show could run for quite some time.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-6-2011 23:06 ]

Here are most promos

Pilot

Well the first episode was good start but it going interesting to see how they work as a team

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes no second chances and 1 month off their sentence every con they capture .It's not a bad deal but they capture quite a lot to reduce their sentence

Breakout Kings - Episode 1x02 - Collected

Collected

Ok this good episode but it took me few minutes to notice that they have replace female convict with a new one but they did look similar. I have to say his escape was good not as good as the first episode escape but i was surprised death row inmate was able walk around the prison so freely but i liked that there was more to the case.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

What do you mean it was his job apprehend the person no matter what the situation

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I suppose he wasn't thinking, he was act on instinct

Episode 3

Well nice connection to prison break series with T-bag escape by himself out of prison to kill those people who hurt his mother almost made up for all those people he killed.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Wouldn't it be funny if he joined the team?

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

I think he needs an acting Gig i think it would make the show more intresting plus all prison break fan might watch it

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Well this was good episode i had feeling the guy was innocent but seriously the escape was a bit of a joke camera team leaving there jacket there and him walking out  just was funny no way prison system would allow that to happen.

Queen of Hearts

Well the mistress integrations was amusing to get information but hat cool move rip side of house apart to get the fugitive. She was one hell of manipulator

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

I can't wait for this show to added onto viptv site i am hoping it will next batch of new shows

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well it didn't happen

Like Father, Like Son

That bomber was rather crazy and a lot of people died but it became personal when he sent one bomb to cop wife .

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact the con actually got to fire guns and going back for them was a surprise

Fun with Chemistry

Wow i liked this episode Lloyd having a crush on Julian was predictable but i love bridesmaid comment the other person made. . Why women worse than men the fact she was in charge was a nice twist but what a risky plan which worked well. As soon as she got the key i knew it was a trap.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i got feel sorry guy in prison at start she was visiting ,she used him get access for the scape. It's rather cold killing your own mother in cold blood

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I have to say at least this escape actually made sense   .

43 123
Thread