Thread
Printable Version

[[F$ conversion to VIP.TV points fails]]

[[F$ conversion to VIP.TV points fails]]

Hi, I credited your account with 10$. Trying to convert them into vip.tv credits failed: Hitting the link to VIP.TV got me here: http://viptv.net/member/charge.php displaying this message: Not Found The requested URL /member/charge.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Founderror was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. ...now I paid and cannot make use of it. Any suggestion?

Reply 1#1 tymcat's post

The only thing I can suggest is to send a PM to lbjedward, the site admin. He is located in China, so there will be a time delay. Also, do not tick the "Save a copy in outbox" box, because your PM will not send if you do. Please let us know how it goes. If it takes longer than 24 hours, post again.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Same issue here: Paypal payment not converted to F$

Hi, I have paid US$30 on Paypal and never got F$. I restarted the process thinking it was an issue with Paypal and again, I did not get any F$. Then I checked Paypal and noticed that US$60 had indeed been paid to you for 0 F$ in exchange. Could you please transfer US$30 in F$ and reimburse me the other US$30. Thank you, Olivier (user: ofankhau)

Reply 3#3 ofankhau's post

Did you try to convert them? On the VIPTV homepage - select Account - under My Account - select Exchange F$. I you have attempted this & it didn't work, see post #2 & PM our admin, lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread