23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Camelot Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well yeah that one thing i love about Starz , bbc would never allow a naked women to appear on screen but i have to say this show reminds me of legend of the seeker rather than Merlin for some reason but i have to say i liking how he showed Arthur what he is against i meaning killing his mother in front of him showed him his power but it was nice of him to give 5 days to grieve before starting a war.

I can't bieve we have wait until April for the next episode.

Episode 2

The second episode was good who would thought Arthur foster dad would end kill his wife killer That really open up this whole season.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

It will be added eventually

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

And to think anyone who figured out you had push into the sword to get out was a great trick. i am surprised no one tried it ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

From what i remember from episode quite a few i thought sword was put on a rock in normal ground not on top of the waterfall

Guinevere

I can't believe Arthur ask Guinevere to come to beach but i did find amusing when actress cover her boobs with her hand so the camera couldn't see it .

Arthur and Merlin accept an invitation to join Morgan at her castle for dinner but the bondage situation between Morgan and Merlin was also amusing and than her saying so your just leaving after he escape the bondage.     

I think she going to make Arthur life more difficult and his mother notice that was nice.

Lady of the Lake

Well interesting back story about the lady in the lake and Excalibur but look like Morgan got more than she bargained for with that spell she cast in pervious episode and Merlin accidently killing sword maker all because he wanted give sword to Arthur seems like a fair request.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't get that but Excalibur is strange name for a daughter but it will interesting to she become lady of the lake.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Which makes it odd since the sword broke ?

Justice

Well that was great that arthur was fair but finding what real reason was rather horrify   but trust morganna to get allies by lying to them about Arthur

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes he should but that would stop those men from finding him ?

Three Journeys

Well another good episode and she becoming more favourable but i loved her rulings with boy when offered buy him with sheep i knew it was a test but having sentence her right hand nun was interesting.  Arthur still has no idea how popular his sister is becoming.

Anyone figured out what the 3rd journey was, The first was gwen father, the second was the book but what was the 3rd?.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That one thing i love about these type of show they made you worried what people were like back than

The Long Night

Well i knew she would replace her but using the dinner as way to kidnap her was interesting.  

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

But who side is he on the nun or morgan?

Episode 8

Wow she really went to town destroy Camelot i knew she would tell Gwen husband about Arthur and her but i didn't see merlin and her hooking up and he couldn't see past her disguise but her escape was a nice surprised and what a ending.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes she good enough to be polite to herself.

The battle at bardon pass

Well what a plan making her look crazy but the attack was great distraction and with merlin and her captured it will be interesting to see Arthur will do next since he's by himself.

Reckoning

Wow i was impressed at all traps Arthur created by himself   and now Arthur know what he needs to do to be a good kind but Morgan that was sick sleeping with your own half brother so that she could carry the king baby

Anyone in the UK this show airs tonight at 9pm on ch4

23 12
Thread