Thread
Printable Version

Camelot Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes he should but that would stop those men from finding him ?

Three Journeys

Well another good episode and she becoming more favourable but i loved her rulings with boy when offered buy him with sheep i knew it was a test but having sentence her right hand nun was interesting.  Arthur still has no idea how popular his sister is becoming.

Anyone figured out what the 3rd journey was, The first was gwen father, the second was the book but what was the 3rd?.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That had me worried when she offered to buy the boy but the way his father was willing to let him go for a few animals was diabolical and it's a good job Arthur went after Guinevere but he should be more careful being the king

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That one thing i love about these type of show they made you worried what people were like back than

The Long Night

Well i knew she would replace her but using the dinner as way to kidnap her was interesting.  

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Guinevere was lucky having two men abstain from the entertainment and Arthur's rescue was impressive but the solider peeping on Morgan was amusing

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

But who side is he on the nun or morgan?

Episode 8

Wow she really went to town destroy Camelot i knew she would tell Gwen husband about Arthur and her but i didn't see merlin and her hooking up and he couldn't see past her disguise but her escape was a nice surprised and what a ending.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was sad about the boy and the guard got what he deserved in the dungeons but I'm surprised Merlin didn't spot the impostor considering how close he got but at leased she was polite enough to say good morning to herself

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes she good enough to be polite to herself.

The battle at bardon pass

Well what a plan making her look crazy but the attack was great distraction and with merlin and her captured it will be interesting to see Arthur will do next since he's by himself.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What was Guinevere thinking by ridding into a battle field but Morgan's plan to make Igraine and Merlin look crazy was cleaver and how will Arthur be able to restore the confidence it himself from his men, so the season finale should be interesting

Reckoning

Wow i was impressed at all traps Arthur created by himself   and now Arthur know what he needs to do to be a good kind but Morgan that was sick sleeping with your own half brother so that she could carry the king baby

Anyone in the UK this show airs tonight at 9pm on ch4

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It even starts with a double episode

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Who would of thought Arthur could do so much damage single handed but finding out the guy he torchered was fighting for Morgan must of been a surprise and Leontes sacrificing himself to save Arthur was tragic, so over all not a bad first season

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

i really hope this get renewed

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Me too, i cant believe Arthur went with what he thought was Guinevere so soon after Leontes death

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well i have say i was impressed at how nun manage to guide her after her death. you would think once someone dies there guidance would be over

Starz Declines Option To Renew 'Camelot'

EXCLUSIVE: Starz said today that due to significant production challenges, the network has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of its freshman original series Camelot. We've heard that scheduling conflicts with some of the actors were part of the problem for the Ireland-shot costume drama, which stars Joseph Feinnes, Jamie Campbell Bower and Eva Green and takes off on the King Arthur legend. GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Prods produced. Camelot wrapped its first season earlier this month by drawing 1.5 million total viewers, the second-highest viewership for the series behind its two-hour premiere, which set a network record for a series bow. It had been on a ratings upswing for its final few episodes.

Source

Thread