Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x04 Don’t Haze Me, Bro

Eli should of let Jackie carry on with her speeches and embarrass Peter as he was insistent she helped and winning the six million case was great

4x05 Waiting for the Knock

Kalinda finding out about the photos at Lana's place when Nick broke in was interesting and Dylan having to watch the FBI search his dads place was sad but the accountant finding the 12% discrepancy was impressive

4x06 The Art of War

I wonder if Maddie was planing to run against Peter from the start because befriending Alicia was to convenient and the female military officers case being frown out because of the time and contents of the text message was crazy

4x07 Anatomy of a Joke

Who's going to check if Peter has a birth mark on his penis   and Therese flashing her breasts on live TV was interesting as breast cancer is serious

4x08 Here Comes the Judge

Will getting the better of Hellinger in court looked cruel but the way she came back objected to almost everything he sad was a great come back and to make things worse what the drunk judge said in the bar they had no choice for another judge to take over the case

4x09 A Defense of Marriage

I'm surprised Alicia’s mother talked about the look of a Jewish penis and Alicia and Diane having another lawyer aid them on their latest case seemed a bad idea but Alicia making out with Peter to make a point to her mother was amusing

4x10 Battle of the Proxies

The search history Alicia stumbled upon about condom's was amusing as she assumed it was Zach when he said it was Grace but she denied it was her, Zach finding out it was Jackie who used the computer was priceless and Alicia attempting to influence the outcome of Will's case by aiding the prosecutor in a nearby county interesting as she was helping to convict an innocent man

4x11 Boom De Yah Da

Louis Canning’s attempting to delay the deposition was frustrating but his wife not knowing about his so called dying friend was amusing and him buying their debt is going to be interesting

4x12 Je Ne Sais What

Having Elsbeth arrested in the hope it would put the case she’s working on in jeopardy was a low blow

4x13 The Seven Day Rule

I had a feeling Alicia being offered the career-changing offer was going to have a large financial risk as they need the money but five being offered the same thing confirmed they just want the money

4x14 Red Team, Blue Team

Offering five partnerships while they needed money was understandable but withdrawing them now they are financially better off was despicable and the mock trial was impressive, Eli and the wire tap was amusing

4x15 Going For The Gold

Alicia and Will both having a cold was amusing and her cutting her own hours rather than the associates was crafty attempt as she didn't want to rock the boat

4x16 Runnin' With The Devil

I didn't believe Liz and her family were intimidated at first but having his sister withdraw her statement after his visit was a surprise

4x17 Invitation To An Inquest

I wonder what Kalinda whispered to the tanker driver for him to change his mind and be more cooperative but the inquest at the coroner's office was an eye opener

4x18 Death of a Client

The killers car having Alicia's address in the GPS would be scary and poor Kalinda having to leave as she was about to pull but Mike Kresteva so call drunken fall in the bathroom was priceless as it was Peter who hit him

4x19 The Wheels of Justice

Two hours to prepare the case to save Colin Sweeney from being jailed for life for a misdemeanor crime was interesting but his girlfriend saying they were having anal sex was surprising but changing her statement to the other room was bizarre

4x20 Rape: A Modern Perspective

Fair play to the rape victim refusing to apologise for breaking the gag order but the fact the case was almost lost from an anonymous source and on-line was interesting

4x21 A More Perfect Union

Peter asking Alicia to renew their vows was a surprise and who would of thought Alicia doing a favour for her mother would have unexpected consequences to the firm, Kalinda playing two sides of the firm against each other was amusing

4x22 What’s In The Box?

Zach taking a photo of the ballet box was quick thinking but who would of thought the votes were in Peter’s favour

The Good Wife Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Thread