Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Alienation Of Affection

Wow what an episode everyone panic over the law suit and Alcia know knowing if she included weaver for conflict of interest and Kerry support them was great. Will hire that lawyer is bound to backfire with what she did with Wendy it going to be interesting how she will defend him

Bitcoin For Dummies

Good episode but 3 people invented bitcoin was a bonus rather than letting wonder but it was a good case.

Another Ham Sandwich

Well i have say having jury turn against Wendy was rather amusing and it's over for Will but Wendy trying to get him more trouble by going law board should be interesting.

Live From Damascus

Will's 6 months suspension should be interesting and i wonder what he's going to do with the free time?.

After The Fall

Well this sad,  that guy filmed the girl committing suicide on the bridge just to make a movie about teen suicide but the fact that it took police 45 minutes to reach the bridge after Kalanda call was shocking but i liked they got 911 telephone call. Will sister were a nice amusing story-line if i had sisters like that i would hide in the office

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Great to see Diane actually social life outside of her job.

Blue Ribbon Panel

Well trust Alicia to look into matter further but finding out who bought the house was amusing . Matthew Perry was fantastic in this episode he is most underestimate actor from friends bunch.

Pants On Fire

Wow i am glad they added Matthew perry to the cast the way he played it was amazing running for governor using Alicia has leverage was smart and she couldn't do anything about it.

The Penalty Box

Well another good episode i didn't think judge could get in trouble case he prosecuted years ago. Carrie coming back was nice.

The Dream Team

What a great season finale i can't wait for the next season since they really opened storyline we were wondering about but Klander husband should be interesting revelation i know which actor i would cast as her husband but let see who they cast .

The Good Wife Season 4 Promo (HD)

I Fought the Law

Wow we finally meet the guy Kelinda is scared off but man can she beat up people. You really don't want mess with her but i don't think he's going take No for an answer. Who would simple search would lead so many complicated situation but glad they introduced some new characters should this season a lot eventful.

And The Law Won

Kelinda ex-husband just get more disturbing by the episode what he did with the ice cream was rather disgusting  . Their relationship is most sadistic relationship i have seen on tv show and credit both of them for playing it so well.

Two Girls, One Code

If your going to lie at least make it believable once she says there were in open marriage she was done for but could it be Alicia finally forgiven her husband . Klendra relationship with her husband is getting too ridiculous

Don’t Haze Me, Bro

Well seriously that lawyer trying as many different argument as possible to win the case but you just knew one of them would get himself into trouble and they used against him was rather amusing.

Waiting for the Knock

Well i don't quite understand why he's going to jail since he wasn't responsible so i am slightly confused   .

The Art of War

Well not sure what to make of this episode but i knew she had a plan to run so i wasn't surprised when she said she was running against peter

Anatomy of a Joke

Trust Christina ricca take on such an amusing and controversial role

Red Team, Blue Team

Alicia getting partnership was predictable since she is the main character but the mock trial was great

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well that prosecutor was fake the documentation but he had no choice but get the evidence

Thread