Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Zach did a great job of exposing the lie about the child minder not being Swedish and that was an impressive way to get rid of Derrick

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Kalinda being subpoenaed for a grand jury investigation was interesting and the way she shifted the suspicion was impressive but Kalinda's secret will cause some friction

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Another nice guest appearance from Ugly Betty but profiting from the songs he wrote describing his crime was a step to far and getting him on another murder afterwords was great

2x19 Wrongful Termination

The teddy moving to the phone call was amusing and the truth about Kalinda and Peter is almost out but Glenn loosing his temper while Alicia was on the phone to the reporter was amusing

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That south American dictator knew how to complicate the situation and Natalie is fitting in nicely but what a time for Alicia to find out who the co-worker is, the next episode should be interesting

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The way Alicia told Peter that the apartment was his and she had already moved his stuff in was amusing but the way Patti played Lockhart-Gardner was impressive

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I suppose her husband being jealous proved he still loved her and how ironic that Kalinda's new job offer would of put her back working with Peter

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I cant believe they didn't consider the mail room guy when looking for who the fingerprints on the envelope belonged too and Kalinda reaction when she found out she was married i thought was amusing but trying to get a hotel room and then the lift was funny

The Good Wife Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x00 A New Beginning

Nice special episode to bring us back up to speed for season 3

3x01 The New Day

The way Cary tricked Alicia in giving her client some bad advise which turned the possible hate crime to murder and Grace's tutor was amusing

3x02 The Death Zone

What a rigmarole having to quickly learn to navigate English Law when the libel case involving a British businessman is retried in British court via satellite because Alicia won the verdict at home

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Alicia is right if a doctor used me as a guinea pig for his own devise then i would want twice as much as well but those negotiation were very underhanded

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The robber posing as the eyewitness was clever and Will's slip of the tongue was amusing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Alicia being asked to pick the new associate was dammed before she started with who she was supposed to pick but you have to feel sorry for Martha and the way Sweeney arranged his freedom was risky

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Eli face was amusing when he found out who his wife had been with while they were married and the Taiwanese kid fooled most of them and almost getting away was interesting

Reply 20#20 bala's post

How unfortunate for Alicia when Grace rang at the wrong time but Diane organising sexual harassment classes was amusing and the way they figured out who the doctor was on the redacted forms was impressive. Alicia had a tough decisions with the Treasury Department when they forces her to report on her latest client but the way she handled it was great

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I assume it was Alicia's lawyer at the Treasury Department

Reply 24#24 bala's post

She was good considering when you first seen her she came across as a little dim but the way she had him speechless was impressive

3x08 Death Row Tip

Kalinda and Kerry were very lucky they weren't shot in the crossfire and after that i suppose the kiss was predictable

Thread