Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Poisoned Pill

Well Micheal J fox is still excellent as an actor and he did a great job despite suffering from parkinson disease . He really deserve some sort of award.

Bad Girls

Well that popster wasn't a bad girl it was all an act but i liked that her sister finally taking the responsibility and mother trying steal her daughter out didn't go out well. Eli better watch out look his backing with church is going fall through.

On Tap

Wow what a revelation episode for Alicia listen to those wire-tap on Eli phone and i was wondering if she will ever find out about Will's second message and it look like she has but has no idea that Eli delete it but it's clear Will has moved on.

Clandia finding out other guy framed her with her baseball bat made her angry it will be interesting see how she will pay him back for that.

I had feeling fake Chiles page would backfire and it did

Nine Hours

Well that one hell of episode glad it all worked but to think if that clerk hadn't called none of this would of happened

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes Kerry manipulated the whole situation for his own benefit.

Two Courts

Another good episode with clenda getting a huge salary bump which she deserves but i knew as soon guy who predicted not guilty i knew it would be a guilty verdict.

Silly Season

Well another great episode the whole thing about her having abortion was good but Eli confront her she was shocked to realise he know who the real father was . I liked how they actually solve that story-line from the first season because we really didn't know whether she got pregnant or not now we know.

Real Deal

Great to see micheal J fox again and Alicia having team up with him was great but key logging situation at firm shows a massive security leak i am surprised they run scan weekly for this .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i wasn't he was always kind of spying from them since he joined

Reply 1#1 AnnabelT's post

Hi annabel

We actually have forum dedicated to this show

Here is the link

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i really didn't know what to say but what is Kenda hiding she went a bit too far this episode?

The Good Wife 2x15

Well another good episode but ballistic of the case really made the wrong conclusion and look like Diane boyfriend made a great return

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes that nice appearance we got see her in normally

Great Firewall

Well this was nice goodbye episode for Bond i really how they you guessing until last minute as who he would vote for but backstabbing Bond was amusing

Ham Sandwich

Well i still a bit shocked at the ending finding out what Kalenda secret was which has been bugging us for the whole season but finding out was predictable and we knew they had relationship but what a difficult situation she is in. How will Alicia react to that secret since they are friends.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

It could possible end their friendship?

Killer Song

Well i am glad they got guy for another murder after he released but seriously sing about the murder has to be most stupid thing he did. i would hear the song he wrote for Floreck wife.

Foreign Affairs

Well she found out just as peter win the election

In Sickness

Well i knew she would react but who would thought she bought him an apartment   but now it look like he's something on her thank Kerry

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Certainly different from the raising hope role

Thread