Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:10 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good catch but i did find it funny when her daughter called and asked her did her did dad sleep with a girl her age she replied no there were all over 21   .

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this is becoming a good show i mean this was a very good episode it was a difficult case with the stripper but she managed lose but he got arrested for other stripper but ending her listen tape on her computer was powerful and sad ending

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes it's funny how the little things can make diffrence to a case.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Wow this was an interesting episode i mean jury tampering made the episode interesting make law series more enjoyable because back story to case and put piece together was great.

1x05

Alicia uncovers evidence train tracks case thank one of the client telling her about the brakes that need replacing but look the grandmother decided the kids needed to see their father .

Episode 6

Wow another great episode and a very tough case a man convicted 6 years ago but the fact judge was Bull fan was amusing. The fact guy wearing bull sweatshirt convicted him for 6 years   , it's nice witness to say she's sorry to guy after switch face in photo to ask her

Episode 7

how the hell could that guy get away with practising law -i really didn't see that twist coming

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

think about all the cases he worked on ?

Unprepared

Good episode figure out who sets the fire was interesting mystery and lawyer prep witness interesting way of presenting the case meanwhile her son is hiding the mysterious package they receiving.

Threesome

Well this good episode but ending with her kiss her husband was funny

Infamy

Wow another great episode i honestly don't know what worse for a judge being a racist or getting kick backs from a juvenile detention centre for sending children there?.

Reply 23#23 slade01's post

Well i think it's covenant for her as she didn't want leave the law firm it gave her a way out but your right.   .

Episode 11

Wow telling Alicia about wire-tap before signing the confidential agreement was nice of that women. I'm glad the baby was found

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know what you mean after all that it was his mother pill that caused his death

Bad

Great episode so will he take the deal or not ?

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I would like see her again on the opposite side

Hi

Well what an intense episode i am glad he was innocent after all that. So now he's back home

Bang

Well this was a good episode with her husband under house-arrest he still manages to get around and i like new guy on the show, he seem like an interesting character to introduce.

Fleas

Great episode i mean Alicia taking condoms after her husband accused her and now her son might get that girl pregnant . I love this show i wonder who they get to be 3rd partner.

Thread