Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dark Money

Alicia trying to get money for her pac was tricky but the pow-wow she having with her running mate have lead some interesting situation and klinder being a baby-sitter was amusing

Mind's Eye

Seeing how her mind worked was impressive

This was definitely a filler episode. I know that with so many episodes a season they have to have some fillers to make it work but it was quite boring. I'm sad to say I'm losing interest in the story. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It looked like Alicia was getting closer with Finn and now all of a sudden Jonathan's in contention? She has 0 chemistry with Jonathan. She had with Finn. As for the guy playing Will, that was pretty awful.

I really want this show to be great again but I think it's jumped the shark, unfortunately.

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

This is the problem when show has run more than 3 years it hard to come up with fresh ideas

6x15 Open Source"

Anyone stupid enough to use 3D printer to print a gun is a moron of course it's bound to explode .

6x16 Red Meat

Of course Alcia was going win the election i had no doubt

6x17 Undisclosed Recipients

Those leak e-mail certainly made the lawyers really nervous but i can't wait next batch which expose Alicia

6x18 Loser Edit

Alicia can't even have 1 episode to enjoy her victory before it goes up in flames i knew reporter wanted to make Alicia look bad but not even i didn't see election fraud coming .

6x19 Winning Ugly

What a way for Alicia to lose after winning an election

6x20 The Deconstruction

Goodbye Kalinda and you would think Alicia would know better than to make assumption about Lockhart Garner . Good thing Kalinda sort that out before she did a runner or thing could get even more complicated

6x21 Don't Fail

A flashback episode over old case retried was boring

7x01 Bond

Alicia new job has bond lawyer was amusing

7x02 Innocents

A mother putting naked photos of her children as art was disturbing but you could understand why he vandalised the art

7x03 Cooked

Eli telling the judge about sting was sneaky way to get him on his side

Thread