Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Good Wife 6x04 Promo "Oppo Research"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-20-2014 07:45 ]

6x03 Dear God

Being forced to go church arbitration to sort out case was interesting but asking Grace to help bible arguments was nice

6x02 Trust Issues

Alicia refusing to run for office was understandable but the public support is going to make her decision a lot harder

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Alicia and Dean having to retry their court case in Christian arbitration when their client insisted was different and with Alicia's public support growing her decision not to run is getting harder

The Good Wife 6x05 Promo "Shiny Objects"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-20-2014 07:43 ]

6x04 Oppo Research

Alicia listening to oppo research lead some interesting revelation about her family . Trust bishop is get his hand on her campaign

6x05 Old Spice

Kerry really can't get a break can he this season .

Elsbeth and Perotti.were highlight of this episode both of them being so bizarre it was disturbing and amusing from baby lotion to them doing on the table with while "Call Me Maybe" played, presumably on loop.

So we are right back at the original offices. I don't know how interesting the show will be if she wins States Attorney. It will pull her into opposition with her firm. which could lead to Jump the shark.

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

I don't think she will win but i could be wrong

Message Discipline

That interview didn't go well but we now know how drugs that went missing were connected to him.

Red Zone

I just had a feeling that that university rape case Alicia was bound set up a law-suit but them getting rid of suspect by exspell him stop class action was a simple solution .

Sticky Content

This was a bad way to find out your husband is back to old way cheating on Alicia but considering she doesn't care but she need him to end it for her run in election .

Thread