Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

She is but at leased Kerry isn't married and that's if they go that far

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I thought that cop also like Kerry (actress from lie to me)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Harsh verdict it didn't look like she was high so i don't know what to think but it scary to think what a push of a button could do

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Alicia catching her mother in law on the web cam was amusing and the prosecution of the female soldier did seam more of an attack on her than the unfortunate death of the civilians

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-8-2011 14:31 ]

3x10 Parenting Made Easy

That's the first time i have seen Jennifer Carpenter in something other than Dexter which made a nice change and it was good that Kateland was able to hold her own in court, what Grace had done would freak anyone out but nice work from Kalinda

What Went Wrong

Well poll the jury was interesting revelation 2 of them seemed unsure but i liked after all the attempt it was judges friending one juror to be treated as a mis-trial and Klanda getting arrested was amusing consider all she has before

I think Kalinda and Alicia are on the road to recovery friendship-wise. I think it will take a bit more but.....the embers are there.

Well well well so Wendy Scott Carr still has her eye on the big prize. I think it was a bit naive of Peter to hire her in the first place. I wonder will Will spill the beans and if he does, is Peter going to believe him??

For all that Diane said to Alicia about helping other women, she made a big mistake is her assumption that Will ended things with Alicia!  I wonder what she'll think when she learns it was the other way around ??

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The guilty verdict was a surprise but she was willing to role the dice on it and the way they got the mistrial was impressive

Alienation Of Affection

Wow what an episode everyone panic over the law suit and Alcia know knowing if she included weaver for conflict of interest and Kerry support them was great. Will hire that lawyer is bound to backfire with what she did with Wendy it going to be interesting how she will defend him

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That was a novel way that Diane got served and Alicia loosing that document while in her first year could of been costly but the new photos was priceless

Bitcoin For Dummies

Good episode but 3 people invented bitcoin was a bonus rather than letting wonder but it was a good case.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Who would of thought the new online currency would create such a stink but interesting case

Another Ham Sandwich

Well i have say having jury turn against Wendy was rather amusing and it's over for Will but Wendy trying to get him more trouble by going law board should be interesting.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I liked how they bombarded the court with Peter's name and the photo of the judge who was taking the Fifth Amendment didn't help but Kalinda heads up about the emails was great

Live From Damascus

Will's 6 months suspension should be interesting and i wonder what he's going to do with the free time?.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I thought the lesbian blogger being a guy was amusing and Will was lucky to be offered 6 months suspension, it's not looking good for Kalinda's friend Samir after helping to locate the girl

After The Fall

Well this sad,  that guy filmed the girl committing suicide on the bridge just to make a movie about teen suicide but the fact that it took police 45 minutes to reach the bridge after Kalanda call was shocking but i liked they got 911 telephone call. Will sister were a nice amusing story-line if i had sisters like that i would hide in the office

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Caitlin's first time in court was impressive and poor Will being mothered by his two sisters but his office being a hot piece of real estate was interesting

Renewed For A 4th Season

3x17 Long Way Home

I thought Colin denying having oral sex was stupid but thought he could get away with it because of the way she asked him, ( did you ) when it was her who performed it but the positive paternity test was an interesting twist considering he said there was no penetrative sex

Thread