Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Get A Room

Well this interesting negotiation between the two lawyers but what has Eli got himself into i can't believe they got him in spotlight

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Alicia is right if a doctor used me as a guinea pig for his own devise then i would want twice as much as well but those negotiation were very underhanded

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It got very personal

Feeding the Rat

Well who would thought the eye witness was the shooter i had feeling but that was smart thinking from the robber. I am glad they were able to prove his innocence. Bring legal in house seems like interesting move for the firm.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The robber posing as the eyewitness was clever and Will's slip of the tongue was amusing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she took it well

Colin Sweeney Agonistes

Well it was great to see that guy again who killed his wife and what he did to get his freedom was very risky but it paid off. Alicia finding out why she got hired was a surprise

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Alicia being asked to pick the new associate was dammed before she started with who she was supposed to pick but you have to feel sorry for Martha and the way Sweeney arranged his freedom was risky

Affairs Of State

Well another good episode and thing stuck me was Eli finding out that his ex-wife did a bin larden That was best line he has delivered so far in the series but way he found out was amusing and look on his face was priceless .

As for the case well Alicia allowing her client flee to the airport was interesting

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Eli face was amusing when he found out who his wife had been with while they were married and the Taiwanese kid fooled most of them and almost getting away was interesting

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah I also love how it looked like the DA guy was being punished where in teh end it was so they could get his new office all set up

Executive Order 13224

Well nice episode with some amusing moments but going Will seems a bit personal.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

How unfortunate for Alicia when Grace rang at the wrong time but Diane organising sexual harassment classes was amusing and the way they figured out who the doctor was on the redacted forms was impressive. Alicia had a tough decisions with the Treasury Department when they forces her to report on her latest client but the way she handled it was great

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the actress from true blood ?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I assume it was Alicia's lawyer at the Treasury Department

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah she was quite good

Reply 24#24 bala's post

She was good considering when you first seen her she came across as a little dim but the way she had him speechless was impressive

Here Comes Santa

Funny title consider what it was refering to but it did make me smile it ain't often a picture that make laugh every time i see it but so glad they showed the photo otherwise we wouldn't of known what the big deal is and kerry kissing Klanda was predictable

3x08 Death Row Tip

Kalinda and Kerry were very lucky they weren't shot in the crossfire and after that i suppose the kiss was predictable

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Kalinda is becoming a bit of a player

Thread