Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x10 The Decision Tree

I'm not surprised Alicia was shocked to learn that she had been bequeathed 12 million dollars but explained why Damian wanted her to sign the exit document and Kalinda getting arrested trying to tail Damian was amusing but ending up in bed with the cop was a surprise

5x11 Goliath and David

Will joining the opposing council and uses his knowledge of Alicia was sneaky but Alicia changing her outfit was a great way to distract him as it was what she wore the first time they made out and as for the case of music copyright was a minefield and so glad I don't have listen to that song again

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

LOL that song wasn't that bad but you got to feel sorry for music lawyer who deal with this type of cases daily

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The song was OK but after so many snip bits in one episode was over the top

5x12 We, the Juries

I must admit I have never heard of a double jury but the confusion and legal technicalities did become amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Neither have i but trivial matter each jury had with each other was ridiculous and what Carey did to Klendra was priceless  

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I was surprised Klendra fell for that but it was clever

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i am still waiting for them hook up with each other

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It looks like it's heading that way, it's a good job she swings both ways

Parallel Construction,

Well i have to say using NSA wire tap convict Bishop was risky because expose the wire tap but the fact that NSA share them with all agency is going make things a lot more interesting.

A Few Words

Well the flashback to Alicia getting her job at Lockhart & Gardiner was interesting and i am glad Will and Alicia actually managed civil conversation agree to be business rival

Dramatics, Your Honor

Wow, I am in total shock

Reply 36#36 shinny's post

Well it certainly was a surprise none of us see coming

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I'm still in shock!

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

Well at least it was good exit

5x13 Parallel Construction, Bitches

Pancake batter to trick the bogus stop and search was sneaky and the fact they choose Alicia's time to do the stop made no difference as all their phones were tapped and I'm impressed how quickly they were able to track their new phones

5x14 A Few Words

Alicia being the keynote speaker was interesting especially with the flashbacks as she struggled to write her speech

5x15 Dramatics, Your Honor

That Nelson Dubeck is like a dog with a bone trying to get to Peter over the ballet box and what a shock about Will

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

3 episode back to back must been fun

The Last Call

Well Alicia trying figure out why Will call was annoying because she couldn't find out

Thread