Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x02 The Bit Bucket

It's amusing that the analyst who over heard Lockhart were planning on suing NSA were so worried and stopping using company phones to set-up their own firm was bound to draw just as much attention

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Alicia mother paying the rent of new offices almost got caught

Reply 6#6 bala's post

They was on to them as soon as they stopped sending texts from their company phones

5x03 A Precious Commodity

It didn't take the partners long to take action with Diane after what happened with the Supreme Court but offering Alicia her position was bound to make her think about leaving and Alicia taking on the surrogacy case was interesting and complicated

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well at least Diane told him upfront without lying about it but pushing her out of firm was always going to be difficult . Alicia telling Carrie they had leave was right decision.

5x04 Outside the Bubble

The lawsuit brought on by an employee for sexual harassment was interesting and the firm hiring Elsbeth Tascioni to represent them was amusing but Diane letting the cat out the bag about Alicia leaving was vindictive but understandable

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i am not surprised it wasn't successful but what bad timing for Alicia checking Diana file when she was in the building technically she left but she wanted to check on her client butt it was understandable because this her firm regardless of whether she was leaving or not.

5x05 Hitting the Fan

The episode title is spot on as with Will finding out that Alicia was leaving it really has hit the fan and getting fired on the spot was challenging as she was a partner and Kalinda stabbing them in the back was a surprise, Alicia flipping the tables on them is going to make things interesting

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the preview at the end of the episode look like things are getting more amusing but what a moran trying take away Diane judgeship because now she will motivation stay with firm it better if she wasn't with firm.

On the other hand take away mean you won't have a judge against Alcia new firm?

5x06 The Next Day

Diane intentionally delaying to turn over the case files was understandable but I was starting to feel sorry for her as she has lost the judgeship but going back Lockhart/Gardner is going to make the others lives imposable

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That was my point last week and i did find it odd that ethics women is now pregnant ?

Please don't tell me the baby is peter's ?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It wouldn't surprise me if Marilyn lied about being pregnant just to get them to talk

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I think that could be possibility we just wait and see

The Next Week

Well getting pull over DUI than having it changed to murder just so they could get the guy DNA was rather shady . He is screwed i don't know whether he's innocent or not but unless something changes he's going to jail .

Well i am so glad he punished him for what he tried to spy on Grace   . I love issues they do for Alicia's kids those storyline are rather unique

5x07 The Next Week

What a scam with the fake DUI to get a DNA swab and Zach discovering that the webcam on Alicia's computer was being accessed remotely was impressive and David going after Alicia was amusing especially when the tables were turned on him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She got played when they turn one of associate against her you just knew he was betray them based on previous episodes he was in.

The Next Month

That was a lot running about for 1 day trying not to get her client deported but all their efforts were great . Nice Klenda to give that advice to her because we saw completely different side to her . She really would of made Klenda proud what she did in this episode.

5x08 The Next Month

Robyn trying to be more like Kalinda was impressive as it saved her job and Eli reconnecting with Natalie was amusing

100th Episode: The Decision Tree

Well i have to say what a way bring back old storyline from nowhere i had completely forgot that crazy old man but leaving 15Million for Alicia in his will was crazy but after all those arguements finding out he made 15 other wills were pricless because all of them are invalid.

Eli spit take was fantastic when she said she was thinking of naming her baby Peter   . BTW i don't think baby is peter i think she admires Peter and that the reason why she name her baby Peter .

Who would thought Christmas party would be so difficult to arrange ?

5x09 Whack-a-mole

Damian's first impressions wasn't good but taking Alicia office furniture was amusing and at first I thought Eli and Jackie's clash over Rachel was uncalled for but when she gets a bee in her bonnet she don't let go

Thread