Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Gloves Come Off

Diane almost slipping up when she was setting up two dates was amusing and Alicia considering joining Louis Canning so she can buy her old house would of been interesting if they hadn't matched his offer

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Great to see Diane actually social life outside of her job.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

She was lucky the two dates didn't clash

Blue Ribbon Panel

Well trust Alicia to look into matter further but finding out who bought the house was amusing . Matthew Perry was fantastic in this episode he is most underestimate actor from friends bunch.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Alicia being assigned to be on the blue ribbon panel investigating the police shooting was interesting but the way the panel worked was bizarre and of all the Florrick's to buy the house it had to be the mother in-law from hell

Pants On Fire

Wow i am glad they added Matthew perry to the cast the way he played it was amazing running for governor using Alicia has leverage was smart and she couldn't do anything about it.

The Penalty Box

Well another good episode i didn't think judge could get in trouble case he prosecuted years ago. Carrie coming back was nice.

The Dream Team

What a great season finale i can't wait for the next season since they really opened storyline we were wondering about but Klander husband should be interesting revelation i know which actor i would cast as her husband but let see who they cast .

3x20 Pants On Fire

What a way for Mike to launch his political career at the cost of Alicia and Peter and Jackie having a stroke seemed a little convenient

3x21 The Penalty Box

Callie not taking the job seemed to of pleased Will and Cary coming back after all this time should be good but Kalinda dealing with the repercussions of Agent Delaney's investigation was interesting

3x22 The Dream Team

Kalinda not cashing a check for $21,000 did look suspicious and Alicia ringing the number on the check has made thing awkward for her but using the sledge hammer to get her nest egg from the wall was great

The Good Wife Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

The Good Wife Season 4 Promo (HD)

I Fought the Law

Wow we finally meet the guy Kelinda is scared off but man can she beat up people. You really don't want mess with her but i don't think he's going take No for an answer. Who would simple search would lead so many complicated situation but glad they introduced some new characters should this season a lot eventful.

And The Law Won

Kelinda ex-husband just get more disturbing by the episode what he did with the ice cream was rather disgusting  . Their relationship is most sadistic relationship i have seen on tv show and credit both of them for playing it so well.

Two Girls, One Code

If your going to lie at least make it believable once she says there were in open marriage she was done for but could it be Alicia finally forgiven her husband . Klendra relationship with her husband is getting too ridiculous

Don’t Haze Me, Bro

Well seriously that lawyer trying as many different argument as possible to win the case but you just knew one of them would get himself into trouble and they used against him was rather amusing.

4x01 I Fought the Law

Zach being targeted by the state trooper was interesting considering how a simple stop and search went so wrong with him recording him but the on-line video was priceless, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Kalinda with the way she holds her own against the men

4x02 And The Law Won

I thought Kelinda's ex-husband would be wearing the ice cream after putting his fingers in it and the questions from the jury member who spotting the missing engagement ring were interesting

4x03 Two Girls, One Code

Kelinda's ex-husband threatening her girlfriend, Lana was amusing considering her job and that girl lying makes you think was somebody impersonating Peter to get her into bed and the search engine case was interesting

Thread