41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Eagleheart (Adult Swim) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Eagleheart (Adult Swim) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Chris Elliott stars as Marshal Chris Monsanto in EAGLEHEART, a new show that promises action, cars, suspense, conversations, intrigue, buildings and copious amounts of needless bloodshed in every episode. Aided by his sidekicks Brett and Susie, and under the watchful authority of Chief, Monsanto's goal is always the same: to punch people so hard that they

Adult Swim

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-15-2013 07:52 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I heard this is a bad show it like watch bad made B-movie?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Adult Swim do some strange stuff and i suppose you would put this into a similar category like Children's Hospital are even InSecurity but they are only 11 minutes long and i laughed so much with the crazy antic's of Children's Hospital

1x01 Get Worse Soon

Seriously who would use the leap frog move to attack the bad guy but jumping into the aeroplane propeller was crazy funny and the wrong autopsy report was just as bad but when there that bad you have to laugh

1x02 Creeps

All the men turning into Creeps because of the potion so he could get all the ladies was another crazy moment but Susie punching the the guy into the spider tank was great

1x03 Master of Da'Skies

Sky crime being legal so putting the blimp out of business by blowing it up and killing everyone was OK but at least he saved his marshals

1x04 Me Llamo Justice

The bus massacre for the dolls was unusual untill the you realise the dolls was compressed cocaine but bringing back Rosa from Mexico was nice untill they realised she was like the dolls when she was dissolving in the toilet which was funny

1x05 Death Punch

Chris thinking he killed Pike with the death punch was amusing but finding out it was the mother in-law after he slept with her was disturbing

1x06 Double Your Pleasure

Chris knocking the twins into the giant juice machine was amusing but tuning the evil twins into one good person was ridiculous

1x07 Chris, Susie, Brett, and Malice

I thought the way Chris got the guy running away was amusing and he kept his word about shooting someone in the back so he killed the motorcyclist who's bike hit the other guy

1x08 Susie's Song

Disturbing episode when Susie learns that nothing is more shocking than love but Arnold was creepy and how he got Susie to fall for him was just as strange

1x09 The Human Bat

Using Brett as the human bat was crazy but after he leaves his replacement was even worse

1x10 Once in a Wattle

Nice guest appearance from Mickey Rooney when Chris goes undercover in the hunt for the missing senior citizen's

1x11 Danger Mountain Lions

Chris calling the mountain lion Paprika was strange but the Chinese Express was amusing

1x12 A Mug of Chili and a Bowl of Death

I had a feeling right from the start when the marshal's bodies disappeared that they were the secret inheritance in the bowl of chili

2x01 Gabey, Calvin and Stu

I think the hero sandwich was a load of baloney but a novel way to stop a bank robber and who would of thought the first thing they would say about the cakes predicting the future was you have been selling us stale cakes

2x02 Bringing Up Beezor

Brett's beezor started of like a giant cats fur ball but hatching another Brett was crazy and looks like they killed the wrong one

2x03 Silly Sammy

The kids being responsible for the organs being stolen was disturbing and all because of a late night TV show

2x04 Blues

Chris going on a trip to discover the blues was more interesting when you realised the band were ghosts

2x05 Little Dude

The hermaphrodite being able to go through court security without being searched was different but Susie going undercover as little dude was crazy because the guys preferred little dude

41 123
Thread