34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mr. Sunshine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Thats what i thought was amusing because Alonza's was talking about her ex and he thought it was him

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was understandable misunderstanding from his point of view .

I also liked how  other blackmailed his mothering spending time with him

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Her lawyer turned up at the wrong time but not knowing anything about her son when the paramedic asked was terrible

1x08 The Assistant

Ben giving Roman to Alice as her new assistant was amusing because it wasn't what she had in mind but Ben using him to spy on her cost him the job

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

The mixed e-mail were amusing

Ben and Vivian

Well Ben finally meet the women he likes but no strings attached condition changed as Ben develops serious feelings.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Ben looked a little surprised when Vivian his one-night-stand turns out to be Crystal's new assistant but turning down meaningless sex was impressive

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well when you are in love with a person it makes it difficult which why he turned it down she didn't feel same way about him

Officially Cancelled

Reply 29#29 spratt89's post

Well i am not surprised and thank you for updating us with all this information

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I wish they would just let us know in 1 go instead of leaking each cancelled show 1 at a time

Reply 31#31 spratt89's post

Practically everything you posted have been cancelled and i am glad network passed on the wonderwomen show

Realplayer & Flash update

This has now been added to both sites

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-29-2011 14:44 ]

Just watched the series. Never laughed once. ABC should've put their money elsewhere.

But, on the plus side Nate Torrence is so cute. I've also seen him in HBO's Hello Ladies.

34 12
Thread