Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Why would she appreciate it she got fired because of him

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Women don't forget what Doyle did was bad stealing her badge you don't do that to your friends

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Nikki and Jake are very amusing couple but Tinny relationship with her mother was no surprised since she shipped her off to stay with the Doyles. Steele a great comeback gust stars

Dead Man Talking

Well i knew he faked his death but his sister was a real nutcase but she was right about the money being in the house . Talk about bad luck taking wrong purse with Hash in it to the police it's good thing she took gun out before they searched her bag

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

That's what i like about this show anything can happen but jake getting shot and finding them was great timing.

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well it would been amusing if it was his

Mirror, Mirror

Well the different stories of the events were rather amusing since we had to figure out which one was real.

Con, Steal, Love

You just knew she would trouble from moment he meet her but the amount guys she acted with was getting a bit ridiculous

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Tinny and Des have an interesting relationship not sure if it's ever going anywhere ?

4x01 From Dublin with Love

Well you just knew a family reunion would cause a situation but Des gift to Jake was nice.

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Yes i had a feeling reason why she's been MIA but Jake threat might actually backfire on him since they have his places bugged if he ever ends up dead jake will prime suspect ?

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Well it was amusing to see Des on fire

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Well that problem when they use his character as comic relief but i agree it does get annoying sometimes

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes that ransomed drop was strange place you would think he found better drop off point ?

Tinny finally telling him she's his daugher came as a surprise to him

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering how long undercover storyline was going to go on for but it should be intresting leslie back but than what happens to new girl ?.

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Yes jimmy really was dit witted but i had felt bad for him since she really seem care for him giving him a clue to where she was.

Well using Jake to beat the crap out him was a smart way to stop him getting transferred to Canada but this certain put Doyle s in a difficult situation

Republic Of Doyle S04E08

Well Jake day had a very eventful but having Kylia follow him the whole day as reporter and than turning into a spy for other cops is looking rather suspicious. Look like she building a case against Jake and he has no idea. I really liked Kylia i thought she would make a great addition to the team. Having cases connect to each other was great. Leslie is going to kill Jake when she reads the paper.

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Good thing Leslie made her to transfer

Gimme Shelter

Jake huliations with his ex girlfriends were quite amusing but finding out jake was target but him getting a listening bug thanks Leslie was smart move .

Thread