Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Son Also Rises

Well this conclusion season finale about Doyle brother it was great they manages figure it out but i like how complicated it was

Something Old, Something New

Well look like Jake is onto Trinne but i was amazed how Des handled the situation . What a way end the episode with a wedding  just not the wedding we thought it would be

The Ryans and the Pittmans

Well this was a good episode but look like Lesley might still have feeling for Jake.

Episode 7

Well i have to say that last person i expect help Doyle out of his money problems but that case was boring until we found out who was targeting her but man it good thing Malak pulled the plug

Sympathy for the Devil

This was another classic crazy episode and again it does seem they are try introduce Doyle love triangle but i wonder what type of task force he plan on setting with Doyle ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

The one thing i liked about that episode is that it caught attention from moment the episode started limo exploding than going back to how it all started. . That how keep audience attention.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know when episode opened up we thought runaway limo we had no idea who in Limo but what a way rid Trinny drug sideline storyline

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well i see you caught up but what are you going watch now ?

Tinny is amusing at times but did you notice she not always in every episode

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well i knew it was set up but I liked that we know Des has few secrets and finding out where he lives was sad and they had no idea. I think none actually thought about Des much and it took this situation to realise that. When you look at him he does look trustful

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Garrison really put jake through the ringer but it great to see Garrison again . i like twist dirty cop not being so dirty.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

The cases are not that interesting are they ?

The one thing i liked season 1 were how amusing cases were but so far this season has been rather average.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wanted Jake to be with Leslie but i have feeling Alison will leave at end of the second season she doesn't seem type of women who would stay in small town unlike Leslie who will.

The problem with Tinny and Des is that Tinny doesn't want admit she like him so that story-line can't go anywhere but  Will the Real Des Courtney Please Stand Up episode there were some great moments between them.

Don't Gamble with City Hall

Well another good episode with Jake trying solve a case shame two murdered and what a way for the suspect to get killed

That get rid of mayor but now that Doyle girlfriend has bought them an apartment what is he going to do. It was great bo from Lost girl she really likes taking her clothes off

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

i thought it was funny how he took the call with her in towel on the phone and acted like nothing going on it's good think he doesn't video mobile phone

Family Business

This was fantastic season finale but what a shock Leslie is fired because of Jake but Jake now a cop

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Any idea when this start?

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah so glad this is back for another season you just knew Doyle being a cop wouldn't last long but impressed they got Russell Crowe to guest star . Talk about best guest star to have on Canadian show . Leslie getting her job back was going to be obvious but i think she can't stop Doyle being Doyle?.

Head Over Heels

Classic episode Doyle being naked is getting a bit boring and Martin coming back was rather priceless . I love that he got taste of his own medicine. Trinny being back was obvious

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well that was one hell of a safe they really had no choice but to kidnap the body but i have say putting him in trunk of the car and have it stolen was priceless

Thread