Thread
Printable Version

Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

5x06 Missing

Sloane giving the girl the wrong phone after she drugged Jake was quick thinking but Tinny being worried about Des was sweet and looks like Leslie's husband staying has ended her relationship with Jake

5x07

Well not even Doyle can go for fishing trip without getting themselves into a situation but Des switch drugged tea was very quick thinking but than shoot her second time with trank shot was priceless

5x07 Hook, Line and Sinker

Malachy using Jake to test if the fence was electrified was amusing and Des switching the tea was great but stopping her escaping with the bonds was priceless

5x08 Young Guns

Taking hostages at the university did seem strange but using a 3D printer for a gun was impressive and Sloane taking Jake's razor to find out he's her dad was a surprise

Reply 144#144 codebreaker's post

Well how did she even think Jake was her dad was my question consider she had no idea who Jake was when they met . . I hate that they were no clue to this revelation.

5x09 Major Crimes

What a shame Leslie's informant died because she was on the phone to Jake but him delaying her probably saved her life and Jake being hit on by the coroner was amusing

5x10 Brothers in Arms

The phone app to shut down the cars CPU was impressive and Jimmy hanging from the window was amusing but the allergic reaction was priceless, Des was lucky that Jimmy didn't kill him with the hand-grenade and Tinny felling guilty about the kiss was understandable, what a cliffhanger with Malachy getting shot

Reply 146#146 codebreaker's post

Yes but having both Jake and Leslie case to cross over was amusing

Reply 147#147 codebreaker's post

That was a crazy cliffhanger i can't wait to find out who shot him

Can't we have one episode where Jake female friend don't get him into all sort crazy situation i am surprised how he survived being a teenager

5x11 Frame Job

Des getting caught sneaking into a crime scene was amusing and who and who shot Malachy was a surprise and all because she got demoted, Sloane borrowing $30,000 should be interesting

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

Yes but we should know any new women in an episode always turns out to be bad guy

Republic Of Doyle S05E12

Well Jake being kidnapped while out with his ex-wife was amusing but than finding out he needed to get a toolbox and guy seem like a straight forward job but than finding out why he needed the guy was awful

5x12 Sleight of Hand

Jake should of known better than to take his eyes of that toolbox but her doing the same was amusing and Oscar was lucky to still be alive considering his brother only wanted his organs and Nikki's dry-ice bomb was impressive

5x13 Welcome Back Crocker

Hood getting shot was a surprise and Craig was acting suspicious before he died, Christina looked like the mastermind behind Kevin being framed until she was found dead and Jake chasing Des after telling him he's dating Tinny was priceless

Reply 154#154 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that he's innocent was great but that was one hell of a frame job

5x14 If The Shoe Fits

Great title considering they were trying to find the owner of the severed foot but the pepper spray was amusing and Sloane still stealing from Jake after giving her money was disappointing

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disappointing but doyle look at safe as he exited mean he has his suspicion

Reply 157#157 bala's post

I hope Jake catches her in next weeks double finale

5x15 Expansion

How ironic the husband is having his wife followed while he's making adult videos with two ladies and it's nice to see Leslie and Jake got their act together with their relationship but not being able to turn off the sex audio was amusing, Jake getting caught with the knife in his hand and Clark's dead body doesn't look good along with Leslie knocked out

5x16 Buried

They went to a lot of trouble to frame Jake for everything and the way they buried Leslie I'm surprised Jake found her but the cops arresting him was an interesting way to end the season as we don't know if Leslie is still alive and if Sloane has empted his safe he's going to kill her

Thread