Thread
Printable Version

New episodes update may delay due to Chinese New Year is approaching

New episodes update may delay due to Chinese New Year is approaching

Hello, Due to Chinese New Year holiday(2 Feb. to 9 Feb.) is approaching, some member in our uploading team may not complete their work on time due to relatives gathering or celebration party. If some new episode is not added on time , please be patient. We are sorry for this and will try our best to keep regular pace and add new episodes asap. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you for the update & the reminder of the upcoming holidays. I hope the team will enjoy the time with their families.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you for telling us it means a lot when you inform us about these things

I have to say so far you done a great job of updating episode in a reasonable manner

Spartacus Gods of the Arena

WAITING...WAITING...WAITING!! PLEASE POST SOON!! Can't wait to watch new season--3 Episodes have already aired!

Reply 5#5 allschutz's post

This is a stand alone show that you should request it here

I feel like I am always repeat myself on here Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is a Starz television mini-series and prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand, which premiered January 21, 2011 The opportunity to produce Gods of the Arena emerged when the second season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand was halted while lead actor Andy Whitfield battled non-Hodgkin lymphoma. So this is a new show not SEASON 2, Gods of the Arena is a mini series if when it will get added depends on admins, You can request it on Here Source

Both codebreaker & bala are correct. The show in question is not another season, but a separate show all together, which we are not guaranteed to have on the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread