36 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Chicago Code Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Finally meeting both of Wysocki women was great and his son catch him with his mother forcing them to have a relationship talk is amusing and his financier not having a clue about him i can't wait until that blow up in his face

Reply 21#21 bala's post

He want the best of both worlds but explaining it to his son made his wife realise she has to get on with her life

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

It won't last forever it's slowly crashing down on him

Wild Onions

Wow finding out how she choose her body guard was great but i hope he last longer than her pervious one looking mole on Gibbons is turning on itself he actually believe he's a good guy . It's never good idea to start a relationship with your work partner

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Gibbons is doing a great job at making it look like he's a good guy and the new driver will have a hard job keeping the Superintendent safe if she keeps going on calls, Isaac was double lucky with not getting shot and hooking up with his partner

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked she made the first move and not him but what a view

St. Valentine's Day Massacre

She got the people responsible but it obvious the sister was calling the shots

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It's hard to believe Vonda and Isaac's relationship cost the state $75.000 with the domestic violence case and i liked the way they got the brother to turn on his sister

Bathhouse & Hinky Dink

Well another good episode close call for all the cops but things are certainly heating up for Gibbons

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The jury tampering was clever but just the tip of the iceberg and the undercover work is getting dangerous

Black Sox

I am glad he made the choice between two women in his life but was surprised after his ex-wife rejected him he told his new girlfriend that he's been cheating on her with his ex-wife.

What a way for her to find out her dead dad was cheating on her mother with a victim

The gay dead guy was result a man who ashamed he was gay couldn't accept living two separate lives

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Vonda receiving the anonymous package that had her father watch in revealed more about the Wysocki family and stirred up some trouble

Greylord & Gambat

Look like all pieces are falling into place but close call with the daughter.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The secret grand jury is not so much of a secret but Liam is now in great danger but i liked the way he saved the couple by killing his partner and putting the ledger up his jacket was lucky

Mike Royko's Revenge

Well another good series finale we got see Gibbons finally get arrested it was good ending to the series with no cliffhangers which was good. Whether or not he get convicted who cares the point from start was getting him arrested they did that.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's a shame Jarek had to soil his brothers name to get Gibbons and a trial would of been nice but no cliffhangers was a good way to end the show

36 12
Thread