Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Argentina

Well Deb finding out about Hannah and dexter was sad and telling him she's in love with him was a bit crazy?. It's good that they havn't forgot about Rita's kid but look like Astrid is heading for trouble

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Could you imagine if she actually managed to kill dexters that would be poetic justice .

The Dark…Whatever

Well so much for Harry code him realise that he is responsible for his own action not this imaginary dark passenger really made him into serial killer with no code killing Hannah father was him breaking the code and he doesn't care. If matters ain't bad enough someone onto him and i don't know how he will handle it with this new found attitude

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering how there were going get rid of her character but she won't talk

Surprise, Motherf**ker!

Well another Dexter finale but i really felt underwhelming because you knew Deb would protect Dexter but the guilt of what she done is bound to give her so much guilt and now they are truly together whether Dexter like it or not.Hannah escaping was a surprise i don't know whether she will return ?.

A Beautiful Day

Good returning episode but how does she know about Harry's code?  but it was great cliffhanger.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

One less show to watch tomorrow

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

The adult scenes were censored

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

From what i can tell Harry consulted with her on dexter child development but preview gave away too much.

This final season so it's obvious either dexter going jail or he will be killed off.

Deb probably going do it since she becoming unstable.

Every Silver Lining

Well a very good insight into Dexter development to serial killer and dr.vogal seem to be like mother figure for dexter which is rather disturbing.Deb has completely lost it

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I was right i knew Dr vogal was going help Deb because that was such obvious storyline why else would they write a character who has handled a lot to finally lose it without having a way to bring her back and i am going post the clip in the next comment.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i think dr vogal would actually convince her to help dexter because she will do anything for him.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

True but Vogal need dexter so she going to do everything in her power to tempory fix deb so dexter can get on with finding her patient who killing those people. I have to say her patient are really crazy eating human being parts even make Hannibal look sane.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I think showtime are really hoping Ray Donovan will replace Dexter next year and i know showtime is working on new shows so i can't wait to see what original show they will create?.

Scar Tissue

Well Deb trying to kill her brother was crazy but than rescue him from drowning was amusing. . You just knew Deb would find the last CD and realise that her dad kill himself because of dexter was sad. . It look like they found the serial killer i really hope there's more cat and mouse between them.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Not sure i waited until episode was added to comment on it .

This Little Piggy

Deb and dexter working together to find dr Vogal after she been kidnapped was great

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Got love Jamie i wonder if she will ever find out about dexter ?

A Little Reflection

Of all the way they have ended the episodes this one was the best- talk about a fantastic cliffhanger normally we kind of know what will happen next but this one really threw us. .

Are We There Yet?

Wow what a complete turn around Zac getting killed wasn't dexter but the brain surgeon which means it was all a set-up. Hannah and dexter and Zac in the car was amusing because of the title of this episode. It did look like dexter perfect family.

Thread