Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Beauty And The Beast

Well she really was handful but it look like dexter life might get a bit complicated since she want kill other people responsible .

First Blood

Well look like Luman isn't going anywhere i had feeling she would somehow come back

Everything Is Illuminated

Well this was a funny episode so much could of gone wrong for Dexter and look like she was right about guy he shoot which got him killed . i liked how Dexter staged it to look like a gay killing

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

Masuka has some crazy idea dexter took advantage of that

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i think he knew he was going to be dead man so he decides tell his partner so that they can kill her.

Circle Us

Well it does look like Dexter is falling for Lumen but looking preview at the end it look like it's going get messy.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she did tell her to do that but she didn't think she would which was what really surprised her. Lumen is learning more about Dexter as each episode goes by i am concerned this isn't going to end well between them.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes this was fantastic episode Astor protecting her friend but Harrison saying mama was rather funny because he was refer to the toy. Dexter won't get caught Lumen will get caught and she taking the blame to protect dexter.

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

Knowing the writer he will somehow hit by a bus

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes i had feeling Jordan was smart enough to be a voyeur but Jordan trying get dexter caught but the ending was strange kissing dexter after the kill.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't expecting them to become romantic involved

5x11

Well Lumen should gone alone and it look like season finale is going to be interesting

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

no he didn't have time

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes and deb was so close finding out about dexter i could almost scream but what lumen did to dexter was surprising it if i was dexter i would felt a bit used.

Atonement: Chip Johannessen

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes there were few surprises but i actually thought he was kill her on the boat.

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

I suppose but it look like Dexter dark passenger isn't going anywhere

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

That would be interesting development but can you imagine parenting group would say if that happened

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

They might actually do it for ratings -it's on a cable network so they could because they are not restricted by normal guidelines.

Thread