Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

they catch dexter...............yeah right.i liked the first ep.cant wait for next

Reply 17#17 bala's post

what.i think this show is getting better and better.i think the season started slow but got realy well.it seems you prefer a more simple show.the miguel wanting that women dead is pure psycology.he got the taste of justice that can be assured so he was careless and wanted to get a person that is causing him frustration.its like giving a kid candy,hell want more and in bigger doses.this show has been  put alot of thaught to. its not as simple as one tree hill or the o.c.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 good comment-great reply :) 11-18-2008 11:21

Reply 20#20 bala's post

i dont think its gona end that simple.the writers for this 1 are outstanding.i like the whole dexter code think. its realy exiting to see wat happens with that

Reply 22#22 bala's post

its good for 1 time.it all was executed well too.i think its gona end pretty well

Reply 24#24 bala's post

i think he would be good when he gets a hang of it

Reply 26#26 bala's post

i think shes the same.havent noticed mutch difference

the new ep was awsome.more people should watch this show.yhey might learn somethink.for example u can learn hot to see bs.this show some good stuff really.i know all that stuff but this is the most educational show these days.shame its not on normal teli in usa.

this season is more about dexter changing and stuff.what did the rest who watch this show think of the new ep?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

wasnt the best episode this season but it was still good.not a big fan of big clifhangers in this show so its not feeling as a clifhanger or i just dont feel it cause im sick

Reply 34#34 bala's post

well miguel is assioaciated with that department so he must know that a killer is loose

Reply 37#37 bala's post

a good last episode of this season.i hope they have somethink good for next season

just caught up and i must say his has been an amazing season.provobly the best one thus far  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

they have been all getting better and better

wow what an season finale.didnt expect rita dying.best season thus far .cant wait for the next season.i love this show.4 seasons and gets better and better

Thread