Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Slack Tide

Wow dexter killing his first innocent person now he's a murderer and trying get Rita kids out of the way didn't work that really backfired on him

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

how will dexter know about the coffin ?

road kill

well dexter almost getting to kill trinity than those people turned up and padded him on his back.

Hungry Man

Well trinity family is so scared of him and i can't believe his daughter actually made a pass at dexter she really is disturbed. . Wow Rita got some explaining to do let see if she tells dexter or not?.  this was interesting thanksgiving episode

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

you hit nail on head your right i believe she shoot deb that what episode was pointing to.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes it was great episode i can't wait to see last 2 episodes

Hello, Dexter Morgan

Good episode loved the ending when he walk up dexter and say hi

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well dexter is going kill him so it doesn't matter does it ?

Reply 41#41 gyki98's post

you say that every season you watch it

the getaway

Wow what an ending just when you think dexter got the guy it was too late and he's going blame himself now he has more complicated life as a result of the ending . Dexter had got ridden of Arthur earlier he would never have lost her now that guilt really going change him now his baby son is young remember it unlike dexter who was older.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I don't know how they going continue having rita look after the kids was easy now how will he manage -i can't imagine him taking the kids with him when he does the killing . i suppose Deb probably help dexter out with the kids right?.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

That's how it's suppose to end-dexter has be caught,  this season showed all mistakes he made do you think he would made all these mistake back in season 1 ?. he  would of dealt with Arthur as soon as he was sure he was killer not wait to get close to him and meet his family . he didn't follow Harry code and what got him into this mess.

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it survived 4 season they really  should think end it soon maybe another 2 season would be enough. Any longer it could get boring. . With rita gone they should end dexter

My Bad

Well this was interesting opener but this first time it felt Dexter was truly lost and it was interesting how he decided to come back at the end. I really enjoyed seeing how Dexter and Rita meet and why Dexter choose that place talk about multi-tasking .

Hello, Bandit

I am a little disappointed that kids are going grandparents-does anyone think it's odd we never meet grandparents before this season ?. Anyway look like Dexter has free time and track down a killer thanks to blood in moving truck .

The kids would certainly keep Dexter to the ground now he can go back what he was doing before he met Rita.

Wow that what i call complication but it was funny when dexter got shot with a trank gun

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well he got interpreted by Julia Stiles- it been ages since she been on anything.

He went through all that effort set up his kill room and he couldn't do it but i don't understand why he had wait for him to get out of the van surely easily injected him in his truck and driven to kill site?.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Yes but he has 2 problems-he's got a dead body and women who unconscionable but she has seen him do his act. The first ever witness against dexter.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

A lot people are concerned that she will be become love interest for dexter since she's only person that seen that side of dexter.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Remember dexter kills bad people and unfortunately she is was going to be Boyd next victim and technically Dexter saved her.

Thread