Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Synopsis:
Orphaned at the age of three and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) was adopted by a Miami police officer who recognized his homicidal tendencies and taught him to channel his gruesome passion for human dissection in a "constructive" way—by killing only heinous criminals (such as child molesters, mob assassins, and serial killers of the innocent) who have slipped through the justice system. To satisfy his interest in blood and to facilitate his own crimes, Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he is easily able to emulate normal emotions and keep up his appearance as a socially-responsible human being. He is well-liked by most of his colleagues, his girlfriend, and her children.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-16-2012 09:30 ]
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #4 hooofhearted's post

Dexter is still a free show so check it out on VIP while you still can! Here's a link to the VIP Dexter Season One Home page:  http://vip.tv-video.net/movie/78 ... 9406afaac16851.html  Just click and episode and start watching!

Happy Viewing!

Reply #10 trulee's post

Quote:
I find myself looking at the calendar towards September.  Its going to be a busy time for me.
Now you know how I feel SO MANY shows coming  back in Fall! I think my heads going to spin But I can hardly wait!

Reply #13 bala's post

LoL there are already 50+ shows on now by this weekend update there will be 60+

Reply #16 AbdiaNour's post

Yes I totally agree he is quite intriguing! This show quickly became and addiction to me

Reply #20 mcleod's post

It was bumped up to VIP shows on Saturday. It is a great show so it would be worth using your VIP points for

Thread