Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Great episode Trinity other daughter the reporter could see be the shooter just to get a story or is see working with her father to see how close they are to finding him

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

you hit nail on head your right i believe she shoot deb that what episode was pointing to.

4x10 Lost Boys

Wow great episode with another twist to Trinity's killing cycle with the kidnapping of a ten-year old boy and Debra now knows that the reporter is related to Trinity

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes it was great episode i can't wait to see last 2 episodes

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I think Trinity will probable kill his daughter because see knows to much and i am looking forward to the seasons final two episodes

Hello, Dexter Morgan

Good episode loved the ending when he walk up dexter and say hi

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Rita handing Dexter the ice pack after hitting the neighbour was good but setting Stan up to take the fall for Trinity could go wrong and allow Trinity to walk free

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well dexter is going kill him so it doesn't matter does it ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Dexter's personal life keeps getting in the way and if Dexter takes his eye of Trinity he could disappear

Wow this could be either be the end of Dexter or the best season of Dexter Ever.
"Hello, Dexter Morgan"

just caught up and i must say his has been an amazing season.provobly the best one thus far  

Reply 41#41 gyki98's post

you say that every season you watch it

the getaway

Wow what an ending just when you think dexter got the guy it was too late and he's going blame himself now he has more complicated life as a result of the ending . Dexter had got ridden of Arthur earlier he would never have lost her now that guilt really going change him now his baby son is young remember it unlike dexter who was older.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Wow tragic ending how will he explain why Trinity did that before disappearing with the help of Dexter

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I don't know how they going continue having rita look after the kids was easy now how will he manage -i can't imagine him taking the kids with him when he does the killing . i suppose Deb probably help dexter out with the kids right?.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Do you think the truth about Dexter will come out before the show ends and as for Debs helping with the kids i don't think so she has her own career

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

That's how it's suppose to end-dexter has be caught,  this season showed all mistakes he made do you think he would made all these mistake back in season 1 ?. he  would of dealt with Arthur as soon as he was sure he was killer not wait to get close to him and meet his family . he didn't follow Harry code and what got him into this mess.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Unfortunately his personal life got in the way and he payed the ultimate price and if this gets canceled without a satisfactory conclusion that would be horrible

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it survived 4 season they really  should think end it soon maybe another 2 season would be enough. Any longer it could get boring. . With rita gone they should end dexter

Reply 42#42 bala's post

they have been all getting better and better

Thread