Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-5-2009 11:01  
I got fed up of waiting and it was a great episode except for where the body turned up
It was a great episode but i actually like where he hide the body in plain sight

Reply 11#11 bala's post

In the first episode from what i remember he bagged up the body parts and we saw him put one in the car and it looked like it was a tight fit. When he remembered were he put the body it wasn't bagged up

Dexter 4x03 Blinded By the Light

Good episode Dexter being chased by his neighborhood's was funny

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

yes what a way disguise himself and that reporter playing that cop you notice how she pump him for information.

Episode 4

Well this great episode dexter almost meet his match with cop i mean that first time a victim went after dexter and she did very good job at trying shake him up. The ending with deb was so unexpected .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great episode the cop pulled the gun on the wrong person but i liked the way Dexter lay in wait for her and the ending, do you thing that was the killer he bumped into

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well yeah he's a bold killer with 30 years experience he was about get caught and he knew he had take Lundi out

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It was a good job he recorded his description on his dictaphone or perhaps that is what he took

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

the problem is he has no reputation of using a gun it's too messy. in his 30 years killing people he has never used a gun ?.

Dexter 4x05

good episode Rita finding out about dexter apartment and it look like she doesn't trust him but ending with the trinity killer came up with a surprise he has a family and look like more to him that meets the eye.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode and now Dexter knows who Trinity is his days are numbered but i would like to know why Trinity kills the way he does

if i had a hammer

Wow dexter learn how be a serial killer and a good husband but the ending with Rita giving dexter his own space and padlock was funny because the look he had at end was priceless

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes his face was priceless and the Trinity Killer looks so normal in his family life

I always think it is funny when Dexter asks for advice from his victims? So was Trinity obsessed with his sister and then killed her or do you think his father was molesting her and killed her and trinity saw? or something else?

Slack Tide

Wow dexter killing his first innocent person now he's a murderer and trying get Rita kids out of the way didn't work that really backfired on him

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What a shame for Bambi and Trinity looks like he is getting frustrated but will Dexter use Trinity coffin it would be a shame to wast it

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

how will dexter know about the coffin ?

road kill

well dexter almost getting to kill trinity than those people turned up and padded him on his back.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Trinity's luck must run out soon but the desk collapsing was funny

Hungry Man

Well trinity family is so scared of him and i can't believe his daughter actually made a pass at dexter she really is disturbed. . Wow Rita got some explaining to do let see if she tells dexter or not?.  this was interesting thanksgiving episode

Thread