Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

the new ep was awsome.more people should watch this show.yhey might learn somethink.for example u can learn hot to see bs.this show some good stuff really.i know all that stuff but this is the most educational show these days.shame its not on normal teli in usa.

this season is more about dexter changing and stuff.what did the rest who watch this show think of the new ep?

Reply 29#29 gyki98's post

i liked the new episode dexter finding out Miguel lied to him and now he needs to do something i like how he was trying teach him a lesson but the problem Miguel is out of control he has no remorse over killing that lawyer and now dexter needs to do something about it. i can't wait to see what happens but your right this show is education-i know now where to get rid of a body .

Well so far

this season hasn't disappointed me.  The ending to season two was a great disappointment - there were so many things that didn't add up and it simply ended all wrong.  It was very easy to guess the outcome last season.  This one is cracking up to be almost as good as season one though.. so hoping it will be less predictable.  Have known since Dexter met miguel that Dexter will kill him though - even though he still hasn't I know this will happen.  I hope there is more to the season final than that.

Episode 10

wow the latest episode this is getting so much better now i understand why earlier episode were trying to do now dexter is in trouble i can't wait to see how he is going escape and it's going make exciting clif-hanger .

Reply 32#32 bala's post

wasnt the best episode this season but it was still good.not a big fan of big clifhangers in this show so its not feeling as a clifhanger or i just dont feel it cause im sick

Reply 33#33 gyki98's post

i loved how dexter and miguel try to outwit each other but miguel getting skinner involved not predictable-i didn't even know he knew him.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

well miguel is assioaciated with that department so he must know that a killer is loose

Reply 35#35 gyki98's post

Well now he's dead

Season finale

Wow everything tied up well dexter still hasn't got caught i can't wait for next season but i honestly don't know what they are going to do

Reply 37#37 bala's post

a good last episode of this season.i hope they have somethink good for next season

Dexter Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers might be included)

Well I'm excited and it been leaked today on the internet

Source

Season 4 ep 1

Well dexter doesn't disappoint i forgot how graphic the violence on this show is but wow it's worth the wait but dexter is losing his touch . I'm not going tell you what happen but i discuss it without revealing anything but i like  the surprise relationship i figured they had chemistry but i never thought they would act on it but comic relief was funny in elevator. it leaves you wanting more i can't wait few more weeks for next episode . What a clif-hanger

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Brilliant season premiere and as you say what a cliffhanger cant wait until the next episode

its more like 6 and a half weeks to wait for episode 2

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I really hope 2nd episode get leaked

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I cant believe we have another week to wait to see what happens to Dexter after the accident

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well serves us right for watching the the pre-air version

Dexter 4x02 Remains to Be Seen

I got fed up of waiting and it was a great episode except for where the body turned up

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i don't blame you I'm surprised today update is so late

Reply 9#9 bala's post

This was one of the shows that i had to start again when i lost my Internet

Thread