Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I like the ending, wont say what it was till others have watched it

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

can't wait for the second episode

i notice since new show have been added the site very slow

Episode 2

ok dexter really needs to make up his mind about Rita's baby.   i like how dexter vs his police friends

Episode 2

agree that he needs to make his mind up but i loved the ending

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

yet this create more problem for dexter and new guy because he can't prosecute dexter because he did him a favour unless he find out it was dexter

Episode 3

Dexter friendship with mcgel is getting difficult-he really want to be dexter friend but has no idea who he really is. . Deb might even find a relationship with that informant.

Why is no-one talking about the episode-i thought there were dexter fans on here-is because it's very boring-it really going downhill as result of story-line but next week look interesting.

Dexter 3x06

What the hell is going on now dexter has a partner that fake jail break was crazy what kind of DA would even consider that thing but who do you lot think the Skinners is?.

Dexter 3x07

]This is getting ridiculous dexter used to be so good to watch and this season has been disappointing apart from the first 2 episode rest of the reason is a disappointment. Miguel who is suppose to be the good guy is turning out to a bad guy , i can't believe he has asked Dexter to kill her she hasn't done anything wrong but like he said it's personal. Than that other woman asked dexter to kill her because she dying and I'm glad he sticking to this rules. Dexter has decide who his friends are but Miguel is only one that knows dexter secret and doesn't have a problem with it. i just feel he going to get killed . Deb getting too close to that guy it's going hurt her when he eventually get killed.  

ok so dexter teaching Miguel

Reply 17#17 bala's post

what.i think this show is getting better and better.i think the season started slow but got realy well.it seems you prefer a more simple show.the miguel wanting that women dead is pure psycology.he got the taste of justice that can be assured so he was careless and wanted to get a person that is causing him frustration.its like giving a kid candy,hell want more and in bigger doses.this show has been  put alot of thaught to. its not as simple as one tree hill or the o.c.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 good comment-great reply :) 11-18-2008 11:21

Reply 19#19 gyki98's post

Well the problem i have is that i enjoyed the first 2 season as episode were always keeping me guessing but this season just seem like dexter make a friend and we are going to see what type of monster Miguel is going become it's clear last episode he has no code he want kill because he enjoys it but does anyone think end of season dexter is going to kill Miguel because he become out of control. i perfer a complicated show that keep me guessing but i manage to guess most of things that happen this season. nothing has surprised unlike the last season.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

i dont think its gona end that simple.the writers for this 1 are outstanding.i like the whole dexter code think. its realy exiting to see wat happens with that

Reply 21#21 gyki98's post

look at the last 2 season he kill every enemy near to the end

Reply 22#22 bala's post

its good for 1 time.it all was executed well too.i think its gona end pretty well

Reply 23#23 gyki98's post

well and to think what kind father will he be for rita kid?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

i think he would be good when he gets a hang of it

Reply 25#25 gyki98's post

i find Deb kind of annoying this season-how about you?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

i think shes the same.havent noticed mutch difference

Reply 27#27 gyki98's post

she's really annoy me-i kind of wish the ice truck killer got her

Thread