Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #20 mcleod's post

It was bumped up to VIP shows on Saturday. It is a great show so it would be worth using your VIP points for
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

i second that

thanks guys il see what its like when i get my vip card

Reply #23 mcleod's post

You could of course watch it on tv-video.net.  That is still free and you could then see if it was something you wanted to use your VIP points on.  If it doesnt play well at first try viewing at different times in the day to find the less busy times.  

I've just about "warmed" to this show.  You could enjoy it.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I actually wanted to be Dexter after seeing the first couple of episodes. It would be so much easier to be hollow inside

oh my!

I had to scroll down fast because I'm only on the 2nd episode and I don't want to know who the Ice killer is.
Wow this show is amazing.  Who thinks these things up?  The writer is twisted but it really works.  He makes you sympathize and really like a serial killer.  
When I was told to start watching this show I was not really sure and then within the first few minutes of the first episode I was hooked.
does anyone think that Michael(dexter) looks so much different in this role.  I can't pinpoint what it is. Maybe the way he holds his eyes?  I don't know but its weird.
After I finish the rest of the first season I'll come back on this thread and discuss with you guys.

Reply #26 reremamore's post

Like you, it took me a couple of episodes to get into this show.  I found I enjoyed it despite the premise of the show.  I am now looking forward to the next season.  I wont spoil things for you though, I'll wait till you've caught us all up so we can chat.

I love this show. You really appreciate the writers & producers & of course, the actors for such a good show. It's like the gourmet of television - so delicious!

Gone are the days of watching crappy tv shows.

Love this show...

Haven't read the books but am a big fan of Michael C Hall from role on 6 feet under. Great show..original concept and really well written. Looking forward to Season 2.

Reply #29 slipstumble's post

I havent read the books either but I do like this show, sometimes I think against my better judgement, the subject matter being what it is.

We also have season 2 on our VIP site so you can keep up with things there once you've completed season 1.

Why dont you check out our Welcome & Introduce thread.  You can get yourself some forum credits which once you get 10, you can convert to VIP points.  Just click the link.

Omg omg - I cant believe Laguerta! I thought she was a force of goodness!!! Aaargh!

Poor Doakes, he was really asking for it! Heh.

Dexter Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers might be included)

I'm so excited for this show to be back on the air and it appears now that dexter has his own code and stop following harry code which get him into a little bit of trouble in the first episode but it's still good. i can't wait to see if they can catch him this season .

they catch dexter...............yeah right.i liked the first ep.cant wait for next

should be another great season

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

hence why i said IF

cant see that happening, if they follow the books then no but if they divert then maybe they get closer than they ever have got before

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

i never read the book-how many books were written?

Episode 1

great start for what it seems to be a great season . season 2s final wasnt really great so i was a bit concerned but this episode make those doubts dissapear first of all it is great seing dex breaking the code and having to deal with it

Dexter Made a big mistake with that killing

Thread