Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i think dr vogal would actually convince her to help dexter because she will do anything for him.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

After Dr. Vogel asked Dexter why he didn't kill Deb I can see her flipping the script and asking Deb why see didn't kill him and in her state of mind I can see her doing it

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

True but Vogal need dexter so she going to do everything in her power to tempory fix deb so dexter can get on with finding her patient who killing those people. I have to say her patient are really crazy eating human being parts even make Hannibal look sane.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

With this being the final season nobody needs Dexter but with Deb getting a taste of killing see could do a spin off

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I think showtime are really hoping Ray Donovan will replace Dexter next year and i know showtime is working on new shows so i can't wait to see what original show they will create?.

Scar Tissue

Well Deb trying to kill her brother was crazy but than rescue him from drowning was amusing. . You just knew Deb would find the last CD and realise that her dad kill himself because of dexter was sad. . It look like they found the serial killer i really hope there's more cat and mouse between them.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Has the link been fixed as the others have reported streaming not found

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Not sure i waited until episode was added to comment on it .

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I thought as you hadn't commented that you watched it on VIP

Dexter episode 4 still isn't working here Anyone know anywhere else to watch it? This is the best show ever and it's driving me insane it's been out 2 days and I still can't see it lol

Episode 4 season 8 is still showing stream not found....can this be sorted out?

8x04 Scar Tissue

Dr. Vogel showing Debra the videos of her father talking about Dexter was was surprising and Dexter not realising he was being watched while he searched the killers place was a big mistake but Debra trying to kill him I seen coming and she had to saving him until the final episode

This Little Piggy

Deb and dexter working together to find dr Vogal after she been kidnapped was great

8x05 This Little Piggy

Dexter's evening plans with Debra almost being ruined by Jamie was amusing and Yates being killed while hiding under the bed was great

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Got love Jamie i wonder if she will ever find out about dexter ?

A Little Reflection

Of all the way they have ended the episodes this one was the best- talk about a fantastic cliffhanger normally we kind of know what will happen next but this one really threw us. .

8x06 A Little Reflection

Letting Zach live knowing he has killed innocent people was an interesting twist and seeing Hannah again was great

8x07 Dress Code

Dr. Vogel convincing Dexter to teach Zach the Code is going to make Dexter life twice as hard and not knowing what Hannah is planning is only going to make it worse, Miles attack on Dexter and Hannah killing him was a surprise but Cassie being Zack's latest kill was predictable

Are We There Yet?

Wow what a complete turn around Zac getting killed wasn't dexter but the brain surgeon which means it was all a set-up. Hannah and dexter and Zac in the car was amusing because of the title of this episode. It did look like dexter perfect family.

8x08 Are We There Yet?

Zack had to die if he killing Cassie another innocent victim and as to who got to him first made no difference but if he was telling the truth and Dr. Vogel framed him she should also die, Dexter saying (your both still breathings a good sign) was amusing and Zack bursting in was priceless

Thread