Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Buck the System

Well Deb finally see benefit of Dexter method but the question is for far will she allow him to go .

7x01 Are You....?

After re-watching this from the beginning and the last episode fresh in my mind it was great to see how Dexter explains what Debra just saw him do but I was surprised she helped him cover it up and dropping the blood slide was careless, using the wheelchair to get Viktor at the airport was great and what a great cliffhanger

7x02 Sunshine and Frosty Swirl

Debra saying she's the worst detective in the world was amusing and the web site on how to cure a serial killer in ten easy steps was priceless but Louis pushing his luck is going to be interesting

7x03 Buck the System

Louis should of known Dexter would mess with his life after he sent him the arm but getting him fired and dumped was amusing and the way he died was a surprise, the GPS tracker that Viktor had with him and leading to Dexter's boat is going to be interesting

7x04 Run

I cant believe the bar man would do that for his boss, if that was me I would of shot him first knowing the other guy would kill me, Debra wanting to kill Speltzer for turning up at the funeral was amusing considering that's what Dexter did and her saying she's glad when he told her was a surprise

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode but i like the fact that he cremate him make disposing of the body so much easier.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I thought he was going to cremate him alive

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but that would been too cruel even for Dexter

Swim Deep

Well Dexter trying to outsmart the brotherhood boss backfired but he got him out of the way . Deb and dexter spending quality time made her realise she doesn't want to know so look dexter free to go about his business

7x05 Swim Deep

Hannah thinking her immunity deal will save her after Dexter figured out she killed the wife is going to be interesting but lets hope for her sake she didn't kill one without Wayne and sending Isaac into the wrong side of town backfired even with him behind bars Dexter isn't safe

7x06 Do the Wrong Thing

It's starting to look like Hannah was the killer and Wayne was her side kick and who is going to be next to try and kill the other is going to be interesting especially now he's let her live for now

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but i can't believe what he did, he seems not be able to kill females since if you notice majority of his kills have been males i can't actually remember a female one . Did they really have to repeat love interest plot again since Lumen rejected him you would think he would be more careful but i just hope she doesn't kill dexter   . Could you imagine if they ended the series like that ?.

7x07 Chemistry

How Hannah go to Sal Price was impressive as he wouldn't take a drink but dying at Dexter's was unfortunate and Debra asking Dexter to do his thing because of her immunity deal was interesting

Argentina

Well Deb finding out about Hannah and dexter was sad and telling him she's in love with him was a bit crazy?. It's good that they havn't forgot about Rita's kid but look like Astrid is heading for trouble

7x08 Argentina

The Avon lady who was there to kill Isaak was amusing and I'm not surprised Astor was smoking pot but Dexter having breakfast at Hannah was risky because sooner or later she has to try and kill him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Could you imagine if she actually managed to kill dexters that would be poetic justice .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Just before the end of the episode I thought Isaak would kill Hannah for what Dexter did to his lover which would be ironic but with him taking her that might just happen

The Dark…Whatever

Well so much for Harry code him realise that he is responsible for his own action not this imaginary dark passenger really made him into serial killer with no code killing Hannah father was him breaking the code and he doesn't care. If matters ain't bad enough someone onto him and i don't know how he will handle it with this new found attitude

7x09 Helter Skelter

Isaak going to Dexter for help was bizarre and him being scared of the Koshka Brotherhood made sense but using Hannah to force him to help was an interesting dilemma as Hannah is quite resourceful herself

7x10 The Dark... Whatever

Seeing the result of the phantom arsonist's crimes was bad but what he did on the bus was diabolical and Hannah should be careful what she wished for like her father gone for good, the way Quinn defended Nadia was impressive

Thread