Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was great episode look like dexter has new partner

Reply 17#17 bala's post

He will have to be quick now he knows who he is and Travis has got good reason to help Dexter

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes he does

6x09 Get Geller

You have to laugh that Joey took photos of what he did last night but the Professor getting away from Dexter twice was impressive along with the bloodbath trap he left for the cops but what a twist at the end

Ricochet Rabbit

Well talk about a twist so it was all him but it's rather amusing Dexter talking to his dead father and Travis doing the same thing with Gellar but Dexter killing wrong person was a bit sloppy

Reply 21#21 bala's post

With Gellar being dead three years who got away from Dexter that he thought was Gellar and i know Debra has a fowl mouth but holly Christ on a stick was over the top

Talk to the Hand

Well dexter putting his own message but he should better go after Travis when he been exposed and i can't wait for the next episode

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's about time Quinn's actions have caught up with him but it's a shame it had to be at Batista's expense and Dexter pushing Beth into the room was awesome

This Is the Way the World Ends

Well it was about time Deb found out about dexter but great season finale

6x12 This Is the Way the World Ends

I spotted the likeness to the drawing as soon as Dexter opened the web page and that was a close call for Harrison but loved the end with Debra seeing him stab Travis

Reply 25#25 bala's post

So...I'd love to hear anyone's opinions on what's going to happen with Deb - I can't believe we have to wait so long to find out LOL!

It could be a dream...could be that Deb turns him in and we have a season of Dexter proving his "innocence"...could be that Deb finds out but covers for him, thinks it's a one-time thing...??

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

I have a feeling she will protect him but wouldn't it be great if she started helping him with cases of people who get away from justice

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I think you're probably right - making it a dream would be a let-down and her turning him in would be frustrating!

6x01

I don't know I like the way there was the whole belief/god thing and made it seem that there was something wrong with Dexter because he didn't believe in something
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x02

Dexter is making more and more mistakes, at least he caught himself before killing Brother Sam.  And now Deb is going to get closer and closer
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x03

Did Dexter see a glimpse of how he could turn out if he never get's caught?

6x04

Dexter has love for his son, it is not just loyalty, that can be seen

6x05

laving the guy to run free after he has seen Dexter and his face, not smart

6x06

Sems that Dex has given up all hope of getting any light in the Darkness, vision of his brother instead of his father, wow

6x07

Well he worked through that, showed mercy, removed his brother as his dark passenger, not bad

Thread