Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

Knowing the writer he will somehow hit by a bus

5x10 In The Beginning

Dexter has made another couple of mistakes at Coles place with the blood and DVDs but retrieving disc 13 has protected Lumen for now and with Emily keeping quiet for almost 20 years has cost 11 lives but at least Lumen has found out all their names on the photo. Jordan seems to have protected himself by only being a voyeur

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes i had feeling Jordan was smart enough to be a voyeur but Jordan trying get dexter caught but the ending was strange kissing dexter after the kill.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

The kissing will bring them closer for now but will make things hard is Stan isnt stopped and the blame goes to Lumen which is what Debra thinks

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't expecting them to become romantic involved

Reply 41#41 bala's post

No i wast either but will make a more interesting season finale

5x11

Well Lumen should gone alone and it look like season finale is going to be interesting

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The baby monitor picking up the camera feed was a stroke of luck and Dexter being out smarted by Stan Liddy was unlucky but quick thinking to lock the van and turn off his phone and did he managed to destroy the evidence

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

no he didn't have time

5x12 The Big One

Great season finale concluding with Harrison's birthday party

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes and deb was so close finding out about dexter i could almost scream but what lumen did to dexter was surprising it if i was dexter i would felt a bit used.

Atonement: Chip Johannessen

Reply 47#47 bala's post

When he got out of bed and looked at her i thought for a spit second he was going to kill her because she is the only one alive that knows his secret and i was also surprised that he protected Quinn from who's blood was on his shoes

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes there were few surprises but i actually thought he was kill her on the boat.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-29-2010 05:27  
I really wasn't expecting them to become romantic involved
A little late, but I am finally catching up slowly to many shows.  About this episode, I saw it coming, the two getting together from the beginning.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-6-2010 08:23  
Well Lumen should gone alone and it look like season finale is going to be interesting
Yes it does
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-13-2010 09:20  
Yes and deb was so close finding out about dexter i could almost scream but what lumen did to dexter was surprising it if i was dexter i would felt a bit used.
I disagree, it is little touched on in the series, only on occasion, but Dexter, though he has accepted having it ride him, does not care for the the Dark Passenger, so though he will miss being with someone "like him", she isn't like him anymore, and he knows it will hurt her and probably come back and bite him if she stayed.  I think he feels a bit jealous of her.

((In the books, the Dark Passenger is all too real))

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

I suppose but it look like Dexter dark passenger isn't going anywhere

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yep and he seems to know that.

Book spoiler below  ((Highlight the area))::

---an interesting difference between the books and the tv show (there are many)  both of Rita's kids also carry the dark passenger and Dexter is training them----

Don't think they will do that in the tv series

Thread