Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Beauty And The Beast

Well she really was handful but it look like dexter life might get a bit complicated since she want kill other people responsible .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

He is just setting himself up again and it's gonna bite him hard

I think he stumbled upon a sadist ring. they sell girls when they re done with them or share, some like to watch and boyd probably finished them when they got bored. sick stuff.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way she got the better of Dexter and almost escaped but it should be interesting to see who else had been hurting her and Quinn was close to finding out about Kyle Butler

First Blood

Well look like Luman isn't going anywhere i had feeling she would somehow come back

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm starting to like Lumen but that guy under the bridge was very lucky being almost killed twice and Quinn enlisting an old friend to look into Dexter should be interesting

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I don't know, I am not caring much for the season as it goes on, now he is going to have two cops looking into him, got Lumen, which he is going to find out real soon, who hasn't left, Deb with her relationship with Quinn, and the nanny.

Everything Is Illuminated

Well this was a funny episode so much could of gone wrong for Dexter and look like she was right about guy he shoot which got him killed . i liked how Dexter staged it to look like a gay killing

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yea he got lucky and a little quick thinking.  Well since he seems to be in with her, maybe she will start listening to him, her fingerprints were all over everything in that room and I though Masuka was going to notice something with the hose

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

Masuka has some crazy idea dexter took advantage of that

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I also liked the way Dexter staged the killing just in time but what an idiot ringing his partner in crime instead of the police and Lumen knows more about Dexter in a few short weeks than anyone else

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i think he knew he was going to be dead man so he decides tell his partner so that they can kill her.

Circle Us

Well it does look like Dexter is falling for Lumen but looking preview at the end it look like it's going get messy.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lumen is starting to become useful in having Dexter's back and Debra was great in not letting the guy get away a second time

5x08 Take It

I cant believe Laguerta chucked Debra under the bus and with the help of Officer Cira Manzon to save her own ass, Lumen was lucky when their plan got changed at the last minute and more trouble with the photos

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she did tell her to do that but she didn't think she would which was what really surprised her. Lumen is learning more about Dexter as each episode goes by i am concerned this isn't going to end well between them.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-15-2010 10:13  
...  Lumen is learning more about Dexter as each episode goes by i am concerned this isn't going to end well between them.
Of course it isn't.  D3exter can't have close relationships that aren't a bit of a lie

5x09 Teenage Wasteland

Good episode when Lumen is surprised with by a unannounced guest she thought was breaking in which turns out to be Astor and a friend which then spoils Dexter plans but I'm glade he sorted out the stepfather of Astor friend, I'm looking forward to the rest of this season which looks like Dexter getting caught

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes this was fantastic episode Astor protecting her friend but Harrison saying mama was rather funny because he was refer to the toy. Dexter won't get caught Lumen will get caught and she taking the blame to protect dexter.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's going to be tough, the cop with the pictures is going to have to be elimanated, Lumen being known by all, and the intended victem knowing about both Dexter and Lumen
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Thread