Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

wow what an season finale.didnt expect rita dying.best season thus far .cant wait for the next season.i love this show.4 seasons and gets better and better

4x01

Just decided to catch up on the season.

Loved the way they recreated the opening credits with him looking awful, very amusing!

4x02

Great lines -

Dad: Just had to find blood didn’t you?
Dexter: It is my job.
Dad: And you got a family to support, and people to dis-member. Your spinning too many plates Dexter.

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Dexter Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:33 ]

My Bad

Well this was interesting opener but this first time it felt Dexter was truly lost and it was interesting how he decided to come back at the end. I really enjoyed seeing how Dexter and Rita meet and why Dexter choose that place talk about multi-tasking .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I agree it was interesting.  To see Dexter express emotion was different.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I had to go back and re-cap on the previous episode, Dexter did look lost but Deb's handling all of Dexter's responsibilities was nice and the poor kids and her parents finding out when they got back

Hello, Bandit

I am a little disappointed that kids are going grandparents-does anyone think it's odd we never meet grandparents before this season ?. Anyway look like Dexter has free time and track down a killer thanks to blood in moving truck .

The kids would certainly keep Dexter to the ground now he can go back what he was doing before he met Rita.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was an unfortunate choice of words to Astor about nobody noticing her and with Astor wanting to live with her grandparents it's probable the best thing for now, it looks like Boyd is another serial killer with all them locks of hair and the barrels

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Did they take the baby?  I didn't notice.  Dexter getting back to his "night job" seems right, but is he gonna realize that there are unanswered question about Rita's death.

Wow that what i call complication but it was funny when dexter got shot with a trank gun

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Yea that was funny, and he didn't look to satisfied with the kill.

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well he got interpreted by Julia Stiles- it been ages since she been on anything.

He went through all that effort set up his kill room and he couldn't do it but i don't understand why he had wait for him to get out of the van surely easily injected him in his truck and driven to kill site?.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Oh, that slipped my mind that he didn't take the body, duct tape and knockout drug should have kept him out of trouble.  Maybe all the stress and everything going on is making him sloppy.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Yes but he has 2 problems-he's got a dead body and women who unconscionable but she has seen him do his act. The first ever witness against dexter.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That was funny when Boyd shot Dexter with the tranquilizer and next week looks good

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

A lot people are concerned that she will be become love interest for dexter since she's only person that seen that side of dexter.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I first thought she was a junkie and that could of worked in his favour

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Remember dexter kills bad people and unfortunately she is was going to be Boyd next victim and technically Dexter saved her.

Thread