Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x11 Do You See What I See?

After what Debra said to Hannah and the fact Debra has also spoken to Arlene It looks likes Hannah was responsible for Debra having too much medication in her system but with Hannah being arrested she is bound to talk

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering how there were going get rid of her character but she won't talk

Surprise, Motherf**ker!

Well another Dexter finale but i really felt underwhelming because you knew Deb would protect Dexter but the guilt of what she done is bound to give her so much guilt and now they are truly together whether Dexter like it or not.Hannah escaping was a surprise i don't know whether she will return ?.

7x12 Surprise, Motherf**ker!

Arlene passing Hannah something in the court room was a little obvious but never the less impressive and LaGuerta being on the verge of exposing Dexter with all the evidence starting to stack up she should of started to realise her life would be in danger but Debra pulling the trigger was a tough call

Dexter Season 8 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres June 30, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2013 22:10 ]

A Beautiful Day

Good returning episode but how does she know about Harry's code?  but it was great cliffhanger.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

You couldn't wait for the full episode and watched the edited version

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

One less show to watch tomorrow

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I would be curious to what was taken out

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

The adult scenes were censored

8x01 A Beautiful Day

Dr. Vogel knowing Harry's code should be interesting and what was Dexter thinking when he left Harrison asleep in the car

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

From what i can tell Harry consulted with her on dexter child development but preview gave away too much.

This final season so it's obvious either dexter going jail or he will be killed off.

Deb probably going do it since she becoming unstable.

Every Silver Lining

Well a very good insight into Dexter development to serial killer and dr.vogal seem to be like mother figure for dexter which is rather disturbing.Deb has completely lost it

dexter 8 when will we have it on vip ty?

hey, just wondering when it will be on viptv, i have tried to get it and seems to only go to season 7

Reply 10#10 shrpress's post

I dont know where you have been looking but here's the link

http://viptv.net/shows/20130630/105112/

8x02 Every Silver Lining

Dr. Vogel being instrumental in the code that Dexter works by was an interesting insight into his past and I had a feeling Debra was responsible for the shooting as he had just beat her up but swapping the gun in evidence was predictable

8x03 What's Eating Dexter Morgan?

Debra making a desperate plea to confess to LaGuerta’s murder was bound to happen sooner or later but it's a good job she went to Quinn first and Dr. Vogel asking Dexter why he didn't kill her when she found out was surprising

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I was right i knew Dr vogal was going help Deb because that was such obvious storyline why else would they write a character who has handled a lot to finally lose it without having a way to bring her back and i am going post the clip in the next comment.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

You do know I posted this clip 13 hours ago in proms

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I can see Deb killing her brother in the final episode

Thread