Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x08

I have never liked the tv version of Deb, the last couple of episodes have really cinched that feeling.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x09

Well that was surprising or was it, for some reason I saw that coming
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x10

Well Dexter seems a bit peeved, they all better watch out

6x11

Well that was a close one, Dexter lucks out again... and Deb realizing that she might love Dexter in a more than brotherly way is interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 1-10-2012 09:11  
I think you're probably right - making it a dream would be a let-down and her turning him in would be frustrating!
I think that she is starting to see, like Dex has been telling her, that not everything is Black -n- White.  Of course, they could make her like the one in the books, who has known that Dexter was a serial character since the first book in the series (the one the whole series is based on) and accept it.  But the TV Deb is a whiny, needy, selfish little girl (who made a few realizations in the last couple of episodes.)  We will have to wait and see.

Dexter Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

1x01 Dexter

I thought I would have a change and start this from the beginning and as I have seen the before, the look on Dexter face with the body parts with no blood was amusing

1x09 Father Knows Best

Dexter being so close to finding out it was Debs boyfriend who killed his biological father was great

1x10 Seeing Red

Who would of thought a blood spattered crime scene would have Dexter falling flat on his face but the way he got rid of Paul without killing him was different

1x11 Truth Be Told

Killing the girl with the prosthetic hand was a little predictable but Angel's attack was bound to change the focus of Dexter's investigation and kidnapping Debra was crazy

1x12 Born Free

Dexter pretending to be asleep when Rudy came to finish off Debra was great and killing him in his own room was poetic justice but leaving Paul's shoe behind was a rookie mistake

Dexter Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 It's Alive!

Dexter's odd behavior was bound to piques Doakes's interest but with him tailing him it's making life awkward and I'm not surprised Debra hit the guy in the bar for touching after what she went through and the discovery of the body bags should be interesting but fails to prepare his victim was careless

2x02 Waiting to Exhale

Paul's temper getting himself killed in prison was a blessing in disguise but Rita confronting Dexter over Paul's boot was interesting and I'm not surprised the kid wet himself when Debra pulled the gun on him but spraying a cop car was stupid

2x03 An Inconvenient Lie

Dexter buying a car from Roger his next victim was amusing but using in to take Roger was ironic

2x04 See-Through

Rita's face when she seen Dexter's new sponsor was amusing as it turns out to be a beautiful woman but Dexter going to the so called art supply store was crazy as she was stealing and he works for the police

2x05 The Dark Defender

I was surprised I forgot Dexter's mother was Harry's informant and learning that one of the men who killed her is still alive was interesting but deciding to confront him with Lila was a surprise

2x06 Dex, Lies, and Videotape

Dexter cleaning his boat not knowing they had CCTV fitted was interesting and Gail inviting Lila for dinner was amusing, the answer phone message couldn't of come at a worst time but Rita's reaction was bound to drive Dexter to Lila

2x07 That Night, A Forest Grew

The way Dexter got his revenge on Doakes's by making him angry enough to attack him in the station was impressive and Lila setting her place on fire was bizarre

Thread